Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

currently bitching at Amazon about my Fog vinyl not being shippedy et.

Me:I mean does Amazon not understand what "Pre-Order" means? It means I am paying to reserve my copy of the item for release date.10:36:09 AM

Me:I appreciate the shipping upgrade but this is exactly what happened to me with a previous pre-order from amazon and I got my order a month late.10:36:35 AM
Me:A month.10:36:37 AM
Me:I don't pay for an item weeks in advance so that I can get it a month after stores start carrying it...

i Just picked my The Fog Blakes Gold Ed yesterday from my record shop... IT.IS.AMAZING!!! Top notch from packaging details & card stock its housed in, sleeves & the gold wax. So happy with it!

Also picked up the Halloween 2, on Orange by DW, badass package as well. 

DW doesn't F*** around!! :D

Spence is a collector himself, no BS, dude know's what's up! I'm not just kissing ass. A lot of times companies start up like this and don't fully deliver. I can't say I've seen as much love poured into a product as The Fog release from them, and all of their releases. Despite complaints about art of packaging or shipping, Spence and DW do what he feels is something he'd want to collect and I respect that more than just pushing what might be popular.

I like that DW puts out normal releases, kind of more affordable, but then deluxe releases like The Fog or Maniac. Gives you  good run all around. My only issue is I wish there was MP3 downloads of these remastered OST's but I am also aware of the licensing issues, a lot of the time I think they can only get the license to press the wax from these films. Besides, vinyl sounds better, ::snob::