Death Waltz Recording Co. Vinyl Soundtrack Label for Cult Film Enthusiasts

Jinx.

Okay first off, I believe I owe you this: Coca-Cola-Can-icon.png

Second, I got "Emanuelle" and "Bronx Warriors" in the mail today and both are really great. With all of Death Waltz's fancy packaging and wacky colored vinyl, I think it sometimes goes unnoticed just how awesome their releases sound. They pay more attention to sound quality than a lot of the big reissue labels and it totally shows in the finished product.

Refreshing! You're spot on about the fidelity of their records, of course. It is sterling. Very excited to receive the last bundle from Sub3. Along with Slumber Party Massacre and various prints and bags and swag, is supposed to be a flexi-disc of Fabio Frizzi's live show in London last year where he performed his favorite tracks from his Fulci scores. Should be sweet as a sucker.

Yeah, Discogs editors blew this one, RB. Those are identical to mine and I definitely have the USA versions. I wish that the Emmanuelle was closer to the original mock-ups (which, as of yesterday, were pictured on discogs) and a little less like Bronx Warriors, but I can't really compiling too much. They sound great. Plus, I got them for $25 a pop, so they could all be identical and I would be happy.

Because the quality of packaging and vinyl from Death Waltz is better than most labels that are pressing vinyl. Also, because shipping is from England.

Aren't their sleeves extremely subpar or is every one like The Fog now?