PO: Circa Survive - Violent Waves

Yup. Got mine today. #571/1000 not signed and has damaged edges from being in a long tube. I wrote that Linda girl a slightly angry email. I didn't blame her, I just said whoever was in charge of these packages needs to get their shit together. It's just kind of shitty when you pay $270 for something and half of the whole package is damaged and stuff is missing. Like the person who got the box with no painted vinyl. How can anyone fuck that up? Painted vinyl is the name of the package, the key ingredient. Topspin swallows.

Already got a response. Apparently there are no more posters, signed or unsigned. Which I feel is kinda strange considering there should have been 111 signed posters going to 111 people. So where did they go if we didn't get them? She's going to see what she can do for me, but it didn't sound very promising.

i feel bad for my fellow friends here. i remember at the beginning that they announced top spin was vendor of choice for this one. there was some anger towards them. i've only used 3 times and have had no problems. however, what's going on for this release is inexcusable.

It's really quite frustrating. I mean, I'm not the type to complain about releases, but I'm also usually paying like $20 or $30 for a release. I paid $250 for the opportunity to get closer to the band and get some cool shit in the process. I can't blame the band, except on the front of them using TopSpin, but I mean, I'm sure it was an easy choice. I dunno why they didn't go with MerchNow or MerchDirect. I hate both of those companies, but at least we'd of actually gotten all our shit.

It's really quite frustrating. I mean, I'm not the type to complain about releases, but I'm also usually paying like $20 or $30 for a release. I paid $250 for the opportunity to get closer to the band and get some cool shit in the process. I can't blame the band, except on the front of them using TopSpin, but I mean, I'm sure it was an easy choice. I dunno why they didn't go with MerchNow or MerchDirect. I hate both of those companies, but at least we'd of actually gotten all our shit.

i'd be frustrated beyond belief if i were you...$250 is a lot of money. blah blah blah... i do have the 750 bundle.. I would flip out if anything of mine was missing or broke.

WHERE IS MY CALL WITH TEH BAND!?! :ph34r:

i'd be frustrated beyond belief if i were you...$250 is a lot of money. blah blah blah... i do have the 750 bundle.. I would flip out if anything of mine was missing or broke.

Yeah, I mean, I've done basically all I can short of driving to Kentucky. :P I'm sure you'll get your call when the band isn't playing shows every night.

Well that sucks. :/ I feel for ya. I once won a contest to have dinner with the dear hunter. I basically had to tag up promos for act 3 with spray chalk, I won and the band knew nothing about it. I never got my prize. I know it's not the same but it would suck if you never got your call.

Well that sucks. :/ I feel for ya. I once won a contest to have dinner with the dear hunter. I basically had to tag up promos for act 3 with spray chalk, I won and the band knew nothing about it. I never got my prize. I know it's not the same but it would suck if you never got your call.

Ha. Casey's reaction to that was probably hilarious. Who was the contest through? TCR?

Ha. Casey's reaction to that was probably hilarious. Who was the contest through? TCR?

The official dear hunter street team. The guy never responded to any of my messages after he said I won. It was me and another guy who were suppose to have won. We both got screwed. Prize was dinner before a show, ticket to any show and a copy of act 3 deluxe version.

The official dear hunter street team. The guy never responded to any of my messages after he said I won. It was me and another guy who were suppose to have won. We both got screwed. Prize was dinner before a show, ticket to any show and a copy of act 3 deluxe version.

Oh, wow. That would have been awesome.

Quit bitchin'. It's not like one problem makes the whole release shitty. You got a bad copy. There are plenty of good copies, and every release has bad copies.

still good reason to bitch, my expensive copy still sounds like absolute shit. this shitty copy is not worth what i paid for it. now that i've bitched about it, i'll email them about it.