to those in central texas...

batman: weird, i haven't seen nearly as many crickets this year as past years. luckily. we use to get them in the store daily and i'd be catching them and throwing them outside. this year i've only found 2.

juan: yeah, its brutal, because the humidity is still there as well. not as bad as in florida, but it's not far from it. i think it sux more for me since i work everywhere and take the bus. and having all black clothing doesn't help much.

yeah it's been brutal. my wife and i went to six flags the other day and it was just miserable. short lines though.

the worst thing besides the heat has been the crickets! they've been SO bad this year. do you get invaded by crickets down in austin?

example:

crickets.jpg

that's like some next level CREEPSHOW shit right there.

That shit is crazy. Where I'm at in Illinois its been n the up 90s and low 100s. Not as bad as you guys, but I wash windows as one of my jobs, and it fucking sucks. Damn near impossible to keep up with the heat drying the water before I can squeegee it. No cricket invasions though thank god. Lots of mosquitos though. West Nile terrifies the hell out of me. I do not envy you Daniel haha