Glassjaw 7" set + custom shirt + ticket = $93

I got my package today and I've made peace with not being able to sell the ticket but if any of you haven't listened to your new copy of Stars yet, I suggest you do immediately. My Stars is another copy of Jesus Glue but the label is red. Mispress?

holy crap. i was too engaged in SimCity while listening to notice if it was a duplicate or not! i got mine a lot sooner than some people it seems, so maybe mine was in was able to slip in before the error. *fingers crossed*

yeah, my stars plays stars haha. thanks again andrew!

No problem. :) I ordered another package a few days after shipping the stuff out. Haha. I was regretting selling the box, and kinda wanted the second press the more I thought about it. I was suppose to give the ticket to my friend in Detroit but it just came today. Probably won't be anything that cool anyway.

No way dude. I think their system is all whacked out. I ordered a medium for sure on my first order and a few days before it shipped I noticed the invoice said small. Got a small. :/

Now that you mention it, when I was choosing my colors it was lagging a lot and wouldn't switch colors. I thought they were just out of certain colors, but I refreshed the page and it seemed to work fine. Guess not.

I'm gonna wear the shit out of this shirt...around the house.

Did you write to them? I did and they said that someone else complained of this and they are "looking into it."

I just hope they give me a copy of "Stars" for real.

Yes i asked beck last night he said yeah theres maybe "a few copies left" send it in and we'll switch it. He made it clear that these were pressed only for this event