THE OFFICIAL HOT CASH THREAD

I keep trying to decide if they are fools or geniuses for running these promotions. I initially think fools for selling stuff so cheap, but then I look at how much money I've sent to them and they might be geniuses and I the fool.

i am a straight up dumbass in this equation. in the sale forum i'm selling off what i already own for christmas present money and then actually consider buying more shit for myself in this forum

Nice. Picked up Taking Back Sunday-TAYF, Matt Skiba &The Sekrets-Babylon. Weatherbox-American Art and Fireworks-Gospel. Looking forward to parting with more money that should probably be used for other things. When my wife asks about the charge I will use her logic about how I saved us money by buying now and see if it works for me like she thinks it does for her.

I'm sure it doesn't matter at this point with everyone shopping at HT like loons over the weekend, but ebates will be offering 8% at Hot Topic starting in 15 minutes, if you want to rush before HT updates and switches their sale on Monday.

so you get 8% of your purchase credited to your ebates account? how do you cash out on that?