THRICE ANNOUNCE ANTHOLOGY 4LP set

i think icecreams post did something to me. about twenty minutes ago i had an unbelievable craving for some watermelon sherbet. already went out for a cone and finished it.

at the very least, my thrice bashing lead to an inspiring post that celebrates dat ass.

i think icecreams post did something to me. about twenty minutes ago i had an unbelievable craving for some watermelon sherbet. already went out for a cone and finished it.

at the very least, my thrice bashing lead to an inspiring post that celebrates dat ass.

I agree with a lot of what you said, I think we tend to get protective of bands we really like and it become hard to critically think about them. The more people hear a different perspective and see that not everyone likes the bands they do, even if they listen to the same genre as them, the more good discussion is had.

I enjoyed reading the back and forth. At least Thrice and TDH are bands worthy of being discussed. No one has this argument about Creed.

Are you

I agree with a lot of what you said, I think we tend to get protective of bands we really like and it become hard to critically think about them. The more people hear a different perspective and see that not everyone likes the bands they do, even if they listen to the same genre as them, the more good discussion is had.

I enjoyed reading the back and forth. At least Thrice and TDH are bands worthy of being discussed. No one has this argument about Creed.

I'm sure there is plenty of this on the internet.

• 1 month later...

Update 8/20/12: The set will be released on October 30th. It will include 24 songs, spread across 4xLPs, with the vinyl sets limited to 3,000 stamped and numbered copies. Two of the records are on 180-gram black vinyl, while the other two will be on 180-gram white vinyl. It will also include a 24-page booklet.

More pre-order details will be announced in the coming weeks.