Thursday - War All the Time 2xLP Hot Topic exclusive

Well I guess if it sounds good to everyone else then I was wrong. I'll listen again and see what's up. The first time I listened the spinhole was tight so it kept fucking with the speed, I made it a little bigger and it was fine after that, but maybe it needs to be a little bigger still.

Current list of stores that should have this. Probably mostly the same stores on the last list. I'll keep checking this and posting an updated list

Anchorage 5th Ave. Mall Anchorage AK Tucson Mall Tucson AZ Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA Hollywood & Highland Hollywood CA Valley Plaza Mall Bakersfield CA Northridge Fashion Ctr Northridge CA The Oaks Mall Thousand Oaks CA Pacific View Mall Ventura CA Sunvalley Mall Concord CA Ontario Mills Ontario CA Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA Puente Hills Mall City of Industry CA North County Fair Escondido CA Promenade in Temecula Temecula CA The Block at Orange Orange CA Valley Fair Santa Clara CA Park Meadows Mall Littleton CO Rimrock Mall Billings MT Dakota Mall Minot ND West Acres Mall Fargo ND Cottonwood Mall Albuquerque NM Meadowood Mall Reno NV Fashion Show Mall Las Vegas NV Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas NV Woodland Hills Mall Tulsa OK Washington Square Tigard (Portland) OR Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX Ingram Park Mall San Antonio TX San Marcos II San Marcos TX Northeast Mall Hurst TX Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX Sunland Park Mall El Paso TX The Gateway Salt Lake City UT Southcenter Mall Seattle WA Kitsap Mall Silverdale WA Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA Capital Mall Olympia WA Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA Anchorage 5th Ave. Mall Anchorage AK Tucson Mall Tucson AZ Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA Hollywood & Highland Hollywood CA Valley Plaza Mall Bakersfield CA Northridge Fashion Ctr Northridge CA The Oaks Mall Thousand Oaks CA Pacific View Mall Ventura CA Sunvalley Mall Concord CA Ontario Mills Ontario CA Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA Puente Hills Mall City of Industry CA North County Fair Escondido CA Promenade in Temecula Temecula CA The Block at Orange Orange CA Valley Fair Santa Clara CA Park Meadows Mall Littleton CO Rimrock Mall Billings MT Dakota Mall Minot ND West Acres Mall Fargo ND Cottonwood Mall Albuquerque NM Meadowood Mall Reno NV Fashion Show Mall Las Vegas NV Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas NV Woodland Hills Mall Tulsa OK Washington Square Tigard (Portland) OR Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX Ingram Park Mall San Antonio TX San Marcos II San Marcos TX Northeast Mall Hurst TX Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX Sunland Park Mall El Paso TX The Gateway Salt Lake City UT Southcenter Mall Seattle WA Kitsap Mall Silverdale WA Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA Capital Mall Olympia WA Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA

Current list of stores that should have this. Probably mostly the same stores on the last list. I'll keep checking this and posting an updated list

Anchorage 5th Ave. Mall Anchorage AK Tucson Mall Tucson AZ Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA Hollywood & Highland Hollywood CA Valley Plaza Mall Bakersfield CA Northridge Fashion Ctr Northridge CA The Oaks Mall Thousand Oaks CA Pacific View Mall Ventura CA Sunvalley Mall Concord CA Ontario Mills Ontario CA Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA Puente Hills Mall City of Industry CA North County Fair Escondido CA Promenade in Temecula Temecula CA The Block at Orange Orange CA Valley Fair Santa Clara CA Park Meadows Mall Littleton CO Rimrock Mall Billings MT Dakota Mall Minot ND West Acres Mall Fargo ND Cottonwood Mall Albuquerque NM Meadowood Mall Reno NV Fashion Show Mall Las Vegas NV Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas NV Woodland Hills Mall Tulsa OK Washington Square Tigard (Portland) OR Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX Ingram Park Mall San Antonio TX San Marcos II San Marcos TX Northeast Mall Hurst TX Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX Sunland Park Mall El Paso TX The Gateway Salt Lake City UT Southcenter Mall Seattle WA Kitsap Mall Silverdale WA Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA Capital Mall Olympia WA Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA Anchorage 5th Ave. Mall Anchorage AK Tucson Mall Tucson AZ Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA Hollywood & Highland Hollywood CA Valley Plaza Mall Bakersfield CA Northridge Fashion Ctr Northridge CA The Oaks Mall Thousand Oaks CA Pacific View Mall Ventura CA Sunvalley Mall Concord CA Ontario Mills Ontario CA Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA Puente Hills Mall City of Industry CA North County Fair Escondido CA Promenade in Temecula Temecula CA The Block at Orange Orange CA Valley Fair Santa Clara CA Park Meadows Mall Littleton CO Rimrock Mall Billings MT Dakota Mall Minot ND West Acres Mall Fargo ND Cottonwood Mall Albuquerque NM Meadowood Mall Reno NV Fashion Show Mall Las Vegas NV Las Vegas Outlet Center Las Vegas NV Woodland Hills Mall Tulsa OK Washington Square Tigard (Portland) OR Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX Ingram Park Mall San Antonio TX San Marcos II San Marcos TX Northeast Mall Hurst TX Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX Sunland Park Mall El Paso TX The Gateway Salt Lake City UT Southcenter Mall Seattle WA Kitsap Mall Silverdale WA Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA Capital Mall Olympia WA Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA

anyone hook me up, please!

hahaha i that's what i've been wondering. IF that's the case i'm only buying WATT and not a bunch of other stuff, so we both save money i guess.

they held back the last 2 Thrice records they sold till after promotions ended. travis said they will be put online on a specific date, they werent and then they magically appeared almost immediately after one of their prmotions ended. travis swears they don't do that but the evidence is starting to pile up.

haha This is funny. I love the conspiracy theories some of you come up with. With all the stuff on the site, do you really think anyone is taking extra time to keep 1 specific record off the site to keep people from getting a discount on it? Really?

The 2 Thrice records werent held back from the site to wait for any promotions to end and neither will this one. I dont know when exactly this will go up for sale, it might go up tomorrow, it might go up next week.

they held back the last 2 Thrice records they sold till after promotions ended. travis said they will be put online on a specific date, they werent and then they magically appeared almost immediately after one of their prmotions ended. travis swears they don't do that but the evidence is starting to pile up.

I'm pretty sure the hot cash was available for the Thrice releases, if only the 2nd pressing. I don't think they are doing it deliberately, but after the waiting it is fun to let your mind wonder. I'm buying the record regardless, but there's nothing wrong with wanting to save money. Especially after the flood of releases.

If you're concerned about the price of records you probably shouldn't collect records...just saying ;)

That's fucking stupid. You're saying people who don't like to be overcharged for a product they're purchasing shouldn't enjoy that product or past time that product is associated with?

Maybe there are folks out there who want to enjoy collecting records AND not be gouged by labels/distributors who jack up prices simply because they can.

That's fucking stupid. You're saying people who don't like to be overcharged for a product they're purchasing shouldn't enjoy that product or past time that product is associated with?

Maybe there are folks out there who want to enjoy collecting records AND not be gouged by labels/distributors who jack up prices simply because they can.

How is buying a record at full price instead of what is basically half off being over-charged? Congratulations on being entitled.

If you complain about paying $20 for a double lp, then good luck trying to pay $10 for a single lp. Not gonna happen.

How is buying a record at full price instead of what is basically half off being over-charged? Congratulations on being entitled.

The comment I was responding too was a general statement that people who complain about price shouldn't collect vinyl.

It was not about this release specifically.