MAN ADVICE

No it's another girl that I slept with last summer.

But that time, she was seeing my friend, and was out camping on an island with a bunch of us. 10 hours of drinking later, and she's in my tent and not his.

That next morning was ugly.

So this whole time I've had to play it off as not remembering any of it.

But that time, she was seeing my friend, and was out camping on an island with a bunch of us. 10 hours of drinking later, and she's in my tent and not his.

So why was it awkward this time?

So why was it awkward this time?

because it was in a front seat.

we were also both drunk. i didnt even realize how drunk i was until i went in to work 2 hours late today still feeling it.

Tent sex is strange sex...but I approve of such.

Lost my wallet the other night banging my girlfriend on the hood of her car because the front seat just wasn't cutting it. Thankfully my wallet was still there an hour later

does car hood sex continue if you cum before she does?

seems like a kind of hit and run scenario if you don't mind the pun.

so that girl that i was butt hurt over like a week ago?

tonight i went to go meet a couple friends at the bar where her cousin was tending. and of course i pull in the parking lot and see her car. what i definitely didnt expect was to walk in, and immediately see her flirting with one of my friends. to the point where she was pretty much face palming once i said hello.

but not to be a petty shit head or anything, i still wandered over and had a friendly conversation with her... because she still wants to be friends, right? and she was cool about that and all. but still. the next hour or so was totally uncomfortable.

our group decided to go to another bar, and two of us left. and im pretty sure the rest stayed to continue trying to get into her and her friends pants.

the friend i left with actually talked to the cousin this weekend and got the scoop where she claims that, again, im a nice guy but she just wasnt feeling it.

and that i smoke too much pot.

which, lol, because i literally stopped smoking that weekend. i have indefinitely given it up.

but yeah, she just wasnt feeling it, despite being the one to set the pace, and tell me i was a good fit in her room. just to pretty much ditch out 2 days later.

fuckin bitches, man. fuckin bitches.