MAN ADVICE

It's either that she wants to hook up a few times before I move away in a couple months or we're such good friends that there aren't any awkward subjects or things between us. I'm inclined to think it's the second one.

I agree with the second but it does depend on, how she acted when yall were shopping, and if y'all went straight to the panty store.

eric, it's really sad to me that you're calling your mom a bitch. my mom is wonderful. the greatest woman in the world. she was right about EVERY SINGLE THING she told me while i was growing up. but I didn't see it until I got older. i actively resisted almost every piece of advice she tried to give me.

anyway, don't call your moms a bitch, she gave you life, get over the fucking pancakes.

It's not even the pancakes I'm mad about I'm mad that she LIED and said she would take me to get food and then she doesn't get me food, so I'm not going to eat until she gets me food. 

My mom's cool sometimes but she's  a bitch other times, she's really overprotective and old school parenting too. Still love her though, just not right now.

so that girl ive been seeing got in a big conflict with her parents around day 4 of her stay there. she was getting a lot of hated and disrespect from them regarding her condition.

she's been staying with me for the past 3 days, and probably for about 4 more.

she's completely clean and her car is still at her parents.

we've been having a great time, and she's awesome with my kids.

also a great cook, and does weird things like cleaning and dishes without being asked.

it's pretty awesome, and i really like having her around.

i know a lot of you might disagree with this decision but it's working out fine so far.

it's not a permanent thing by any means, but it's helping her get through her troubles in a more stable environment, without giving her a chance to go back to it.

she really likes being around me too, so that helps keep her cool.

it's nice.

I'm as childish and immature as the next guy, and I'm sure a heck of a lot I've brought up in here is laughed at by most, but come on now.  The man thread isn't for "My mommy was nice enough to offer to take me out for Indian food, but I wanted pancakes so now I'm going to go on hunger strike."

What we need is a little question pop up in this thread when you try and post.  "Is this something that other adults could relate too?  If not please post in the Random Thoughts thread."

Actual advice Eric do what I did when I was a wee kid, I would hold my breath when I didn't get my way.  One time I went and did it by the stair and passed out from holding my breath so long.  I fell all the way down the stair and needed something like 15 stitches in my head.

so that girl ive been seeing got in a big conflict with her parents around day 4 of her stay there. she was getting a lot of hated and disrespect from them regarding her condition.

she's been staying with me for the past 3 days, and probably for about 4 more.

she's completely clean and her car is still at her parents.

we've been having a great time, and she's awesome with my kids.

also a great cook, and does weird things like cleaning and dishes without being asked.

it's pretty awesome, and i really like having her around.

i know a lot of you might disagree with this decision but it's working out fine so far.

it's not a permanent thing by any means, but it's helping her get through her troubles in a more stable environment, without giving her a chance to go back to it.

she really likes being around me too, so that helps keep her cool.

it's nice.

I don't know. Your whole situation is on another level as far as complexity from everybody else's. I don't like it. Not because she is getting over a drug addiction. More because it just seems like a bad idea to be bringing a new woman around your kids while they are getting used to living without a mom. I can't even give a rock solid reason why. Just seems like too much going on at once.

Good to hear she got through the first couple days. Assuming those are the worst.

Wow, I bet you all had everything figured out at 15 huh? Kid is frustrated, let him speak his mind without you turning it into "you are 15, you don't know anything, blah blah blah..."  No one is forcing you to read it or reply to it.