MAN ADVICE

Last night I got sushi, and for the first time ever, took home leftovers.

I planned on eating it when I got stoned last night, but then opted to save it for lunch today. Then I didn't eat lunch today, and my mom made dinner. Delicious dinner that I devoured, by the way.

But anyway.. Now I have leftover sushi to bring for lunch tomorrow. What are the odds of me getting sick?

For the record, it's a good restaurant whose quality is not to be questioned.

My friend works in a really nice sushi place. I had leftovers and he told me that it's best to eat them a few hours after you get home. Don't know if you'll get sick, but I wouldn't eat it.

Sushi should theoretically be as safe as any other meat. It is frozen to kill any parasites that were in the fish. So it should pick up bacteria at the rate that any other meat does.

I guess that when you order cooked food it is cooked immediately before you get it, while sushi probably takes a couple hours to thaw out. So the whole process of picking up bacteria that could make you sick has started earlier before you bought it.

I would just nuke it really, really hot and then let it cool down before I ate it. And obviously don't eat anything that looks / tastes funky.

Back on topic.. Why is it that the only girls who are sexually attracted to me are at least 4 years younger than me? This has been a continuing trend going back to high school.

Back on topic.. Why is it that the only girls who are sexually attracted to me are at least 4 years younger than me? This has been a continuing trend going back to high school.

Probably because most girls your age are smart enough to not have unprotected sex with a guy who hasn't been tested. But the younger ones haven't learned yet.

this long distance thing isnt gunna work

come to VA. i take you to Olive Garden. eat all the soup salad & breadsticks you desire (i have gift card, it's cool). then i'll take you to the dive bar i frequent that is always drafty & smells like pee. we'll get wasted. and then i'll drunk drive in a zig zag pattern to the taco bell. then we'll go back to my place to do weird naked lady stuff together. then when we wake up the next day i'll make you egg whites & turkey bacon while we listen to my new Metric record. and then i'll probably just insist we go back to bed for more bangings. then you can leave & we'll never have to see each other again.

come to VA. i take you to Olive Garden. eat all the soup salad & breadsticks you desire (i have gift card, it's cool). then i'll take you to the dive bar i frequent that is always drafty & smells like pee. we'll get wasted. and then i'll drunk drive in a zig zag pattern to the taco bell. then we'll go back to my place to do weird naked lady stuff together. then when we wake up the next day i'll make you egg whites & turkey bacon while we listen to my new Metric record. and then i'll probably just insist we go back to bed for more bangings. then you can leave & we'll never have to see each other again.

Breadsticks, taco bell, and sex. Perfect time.

all 3 dude. don't squash my game.

Apologies, I should have known. 

These reward tiers for the Kickstarter could be epic.

$25 Pledge gets a Hookup mixtape autographed by Nicky

$35 Pledge gets pics

$50 Pledges gets live streaming

$100 Pledge gets limited edition DVD and screen printed poster

$1000 Pledge gets a live screening for you and 50 of your friends.