MAN ADVICE

there is no fine line. it's a hard no. and extremely hard no.

but in the greater scheme.. yeah. because i did make that mistake once before with another friend. still not happy with myself about that one.

if it was a hard no, then there was thought behind it...some part of your brain wondered into that area.

and as far as the fine line....its going to be an obvious no...but how its handled...like if you dont tell him, but he finds out you never told him..how sensitive that matter is...etc.

Alright so Im still in love with my ex. Havent talked in about 3-4 months. But I miss her dearly, she was my best friend. I want to text her but dont know how to even go about that/if I should. I dont even think she would respond if I did. I wish this feeling would go away but for some reason it doesnt. Ever. What to do?

Alright so Im still in love with my ex. Havent talked in about 3-4 months. But I miss her dearly, she was my best friend. I want to text her but dont know how to even go about that/if I should. I dont even think she would respond if I did. I wish this feeling would go away but for some reason it doesnt. Ever. What to do?

Totally know the feeling...

Also I did not get laid in LA. I wasnt able to really try because my friends were kinda lame/not down to go out certain places.

i know what you mean.. i know so hard.

i would say half the reason i'm not getting any sex at all right now is because i don't have a single (single) friend who i can just go out with to a bar with the intention or even the care to approach a woman or two. 

Stay strong!

Has your life been better or worse without her in your life matt? 

Don't text her. Just keep moving on and try your best to not think about it. It really should start getting better, try to keep busy and go out and have fun. enjoy being single.

I am in deep for a girl who I think is (or is about to start) dating another guy. This feels worse than when I broke up with my actual girlfriend years ago.

Dude honestly if you have feeling for this girl and she's about to start dating this other chump sauce, you need to let her know how you feel. Don't just sit on the sidelines and watch a dream float by. You will feel bad is she says no but Ecstatic if she says yes. Also if she says no, she's a chump sauce too and you can just move on.