MAN ADVICE

Speaking of traditional gender roles, I told you I don't like mayonnaise on my sandwiches, and for christ's sake run the vacuum occasionally. I'll be out back with a beer in one hand, and my balls in the other.

Upvote. B)

I downvoted both of you.

Downvote. :P

Alright so has anyone here who has had sex with a woman post child birth noticed a difference compared to one who hasnt had a child? An old friend who now has a kid started talking to me and Im wondering what I would be getting myself into. 

It's probably more based on woman than anything else.  I've had sex with someone who has a kid, but I didn't have sex with her prior to the child.  So I'm not really sure if her business had changed down there because of it or not.  I didn't notice anything drastically different (compared to other woman) the two or three times it happened.

I say give it a spin and let us know what you find out!

Alright so has anyone here who has had sex with a woman post child birth noticed a difference compared to one who hasnt had a child? An old friend who now has a kid started talking to me and Im wondering what I would be getting myself into. 

Sex is better with a women who has already given birth. You will be amazed at what they know.

It might've been one dude on page 262, but there have been quite a few things over the lifespan of this thread that are along the same lines. Didn't mean to bundle you all together into one stereotype, so I apologize for that. But then again, there have been a multitude of female-targeted stereotypes thrown all over the place here.