MAN ADVICE

Apparently I'm being roped into making a podcast series with some people about online dating.. well people bitching about it, Prepare yourselves for hilarious vitriol.

Your sig is awesome. Hope everyone keeps buying those $5 pizza's. Miguel Cabrera is coming up on free agency.

^pretty much.

my buddy has been chatting with a celtics dancer on tinder.. that asshole's meeting her for brunch tomorrow.

i'm meeting another girl from okc tonight. she wants to hit up a couple dive bars and then take me to the beach after.

i gotta say- this whole thing where i'm just dating for the sake of dating is a whole lotta fun. fuck feelings, amirite?

I really don't understand tinder at this point. I get a match, say hi, and maybe 2 weeks later I get a response back. What the fuck am I supposed to say? I know nothing about these women. 

I think next time I'm just going to send them the lyrics to the Thong Song.. so fucking frustrating. 

one of my girlfriends (who is on tinder yes) gets mad when the dude doesn’t keep up the conversation, by asking questions and stuff.

of course, she could do that too...................

Made the mistake of tindering while in Boston. I say mistake because I got matched up with one beautiful woman after the next- all miles beyond the caliber of what I see locally. Even worse, several of them messaged me first, and were all sorts of upset when I said I don't live there.

All in all, it made me want to move out that way even more..

I can't figure this thing out. Not a social media person at all. I have a Facebook page that when I go to has normal pictures of me. When I go into the app I see 4 pics in which I am 1 of 30 people in a group. What am I doing wrong?

you can go in and choose which pictures of you show. Based on my own annoyances, I highly recommend using pictures of you alone.

Yeah I understand that. I'm just saying I see 4 possible choices in the app (all bad, barely show my face) while Facebook has about 30.

I've never posted a picture to Facebook. Other people just tag me in shit occasionally. Maybe they have the settings in a way that doesn't allow those pics to be seen by the app? Just thinking out loud here.

my friend at home got a tinder and he got 25 matches his first day.  what the fuck, if I swipe every person I still only get like 1 or 2.

Dude, don't get discouraged, Tinder is just hot or not. In the end it doesn't mean shit. You may just be like me where people will see how awesome you are in real life. So stop worry about online dating, and just go out and do your thing. Someone will come around. 

Dude, don't get discouraged, Tinder is just hot or not. In the end it doesn't mean shit. You may just be like me where people will see how awesome you are in real life. So stop worry about online dating, and just go out and do your thing. Someone will come around. 

blah is my only reply!  but thanks