MAN ADVICE

Also, I kinda need to throw this out in the universe and my tumblr has been compromised, so I can no longer vent there. The last time I had contact with my best friend (after he cut me out of his life because of his girlfriend) was in November. I told a few people that the next time he'd get in contact with me, it would be on the week of New Years and my birthday. 

Sunday and Monday, I started getting the infamous "Mikey stomach aches" (I don't know how to explain it, other than I just get really sick when he thinks about me.) 

Tuesday, one of my friend's goes to see a show like 7 hours away from where they live...and his band just happens to be opening. Yesterday, he sends her this Facebook message about how seeing her made him too anxious and he apologized for avoiding her the whole night. 

Today, he sent me a happy birthday e-mail. 

I've finally gotten to the point where I no longer have anything to say, I'm not giving him the satisfaction of a response and moving on. But I have to say, if seeing my friends makes you feel sick to your stomach...you obviously did wrong by me and you know it.

I just wish there was a way to shake this lame ass connection we have. I don't want to feel his regret every time he thinks about losing me. 

Holy shit.. I need to vent.

Met up with a girl from tinder last night. We've been chatting for a few days, and she's fucking hot as hell, so I figured, what better way to spend a snow storm than watching a couple movies with a hot blonde with huge tits?

I showed up, and immediately realized that she sure knows how to work a camera. A 9.5 on Instagram was about a 5.9 in person.

But even beyond looks, she was just awful. She got sloppy drunk and simply would not shut the fuck up.

Eventually, I just had to fuck her so that she would stop talking about movies, and that maybe I could fall asleep after, because I came into work at 9 this morning. Well that backfired. Hands down the worst sex I've ever had. It's not even close. Even after I finished, as flaccid as I was, she wouldn't quit. Spent about an hour just mashing it.

That was fucking awful. Sometimes a slump buster just isn't worth it.

Fucking tinder angles man. I met up with this girl once who looked like a solid 5 (she was a back up plan). Turns out she was a 2. I legit had to wear my hood up and hang my head low on the campus of her school (15 minutes from my house) hoping no one I knew would see me. Couldnt even bring myself to fuck her. Didnt talk to her after that. She was also like 4 inches taller than me (Im 5'10...)

Is Tinder even worth it, fuck the more of these fucking apps that come out to promote dating via looks on a computer, the more I feel it's impossible to talk to someone and meet them outside IRL. 

It is if youre just looking to kill time and not take it seriously. I dont use it looking for that special someone. But if Im bored or taking a shit, I go on it, swipe right most of the time and see who pops up. But when I get a girl I know from highschool, you bet I screen shot that shit. 

Tinder has been a huge confidence boost for me. I have a lot of good looking women liking on me, and I just haven't had any shame in messaging them.

Definitely putting that to use beyond the Internet too.. I don't exactly remember, but I'm told that I was talking to a different woman every 5 minutes in New Years.

my semester from hell starts tomorrow, which includes two Econ classes, stats, calc and an English class (easy part). I'm drunk and I have to be up for the bus in 5 hours. I took 4 benedryl so hopefully that will knock me out asap. also I have this thing with a girl who's cool but she's quitting school after this semester for the foreseeable future and moving to Australia for 6mo-1 year in August so fuck that I guess.

I'm also listening to neutral milk hotel and i don't know why.

OHHHH CUMMMMLLLYYYY

my semester from hell starts tomorrow, which includes two Econ classes, stats, calc and an English class (easy part). I'm drunk and I have to be up for the bus in 5 hours. I took 4 benedryl so hopefully that will knock me out asap. also I have this thing with a girl who's cool but she's quitting school after this semester for the foreseeable future and moving to Australia for 6mo-1 year in August so fuck that I guess.

I'm also listening to neutral milk hotel and i don't know why.

OHHHH CUMMMMLLLYYYY

I'll look after her for you

I don't think we will ( obviously I've said that every time ) but this time it's quite clear that we're wasting time.

blah

If this keeps happening and you realize that it's a waste of time: take a deep breath, pull yourself together, and do your hardest to move on. I know it sounds a lot easier than it actually is but if you end up back together, it's going to become a case of being "comfortably miserable." No one wants that for their life, no matter how familiar or how in love. 

If a year or two from now, things all line up, and some how you end up in a position to date again...if you still want it, go for it. 

But until then, explore other options and try to clear your mind.

so, friends.  my gallbladder comes out on friday.  i just had a healthy serving of vegan pizza, glass of bourbon in hand.  one day of work before a short surg-cation.  kinda psyched, actually.  work is bringing me down, and even a surgery break is welcome at this point.  also, been catching up on a lot of music recently.  can't believe i missed that iron chic record this year.  and every couple years i find this exploding hearts record and it gets better and better every time.

edit: also just went on a short record binge.  fuckin' owls and modern baseball and iron chic.