Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

if anyone is willing to get an extra copy of the David Lynch record, let me know.

I got an extra copy of Lynch. All I ask is that someone hook me up with Yo Gabba Gabba, I also have a little bit of $$$ in my paypal account. I also got a copy of Ghostface "Twelve Reasons To Die" on clear/blood red.

Looking for Raekwon as well.

I apogize for asking. I read through this and didnt see someone answer it. Never bought anything st this store before. With this clearance vinyl, it is labeled with an orange sticker, but in order to get it to go down to 4.99 you have to ask cashier to take the additional 50%? Is it just a sale that is going on store wide or their is some coupon or something.

It's more of a reminder when you say to an associate, " also, aren't these sale vinyl an extra 50% off"? They should know, but not all do. There are no coupons, and these are not labeled with an orange sticker. UO exclusives are labeled with a "UO exclusive" tag that is pink, and big as life on the front of the sleeve. (shrink wrap) Not all of these are marked on sale, nor even put in a sale bin. Most of the employees don't know about this, hence the friendly reminder

Yes, it's all stores, and it ends today

It's more of a reminder when you say to an associate, " also, aren't these sale vinyl an extra 50% off"? They should know, but not all do. There are no coupons, and these are not labeled with an orange sticker. UO exclusives are labeled with a "UO exclusive" tag that is pink, and big as life on the front of the sleeve. (shrink wrap) Not all of these are marked on sale, nor even put in a sale bin. Most of the employees don't know about this, hence the friendly reminder

Yes, it's all stores, and it ends today

Thank you.  The sale bin at my local shop was like three bins by three bins in size.  Looks like it wasnt picked over too much but the selection was somewhat limited.  They had alot of repeat copies of items so the selection seemed less.  Not a whole lot that was my speed music wise but was still able to grab one or two things I have been looking for.

If anyone happens to come across an Atmosphere Seven Travels and could pick it up for me I will hook you up gladly.  That was the one thing I was hoping to find there but they did not have it.

I did not even have to tell the associate about the sale.  I walked up with my records and he said oh a good day to come in for sale records, they are all 50% off through today.  So I guess that was easy.  If only it could be like that for everyone else...

if anyone is willing to get an extra copy of the David Lynch record, let me know.

This. Would love to have that without paying $30.

so wait a minute... the albums don't need to be in a sale bin marked with a sticker? do we have a list of all the albums that are currently on-sale?

Based on what people are saying their may be items that are "supposed to be on sale" but were missed in the mark down process.  chances are good that if it is in the regular section it isint on sale sans a few stragglers.  People have asked for a definitive list before but there may not be one and inventories are so different from store to store.

Just depleted the Vegas Outfitters, didn't know about the sale until checkout. Dude was like, that'll be 5 bucks, holy shit what? yeah 50% off clearance sale stuff..........10 LP's later, and only about 55 dollars lighter i was one happy mofo.  Civil Wars, both BTS, FUN, ESharpe, plus more, wow.

This is what I have left...PM if you're interested...for sale or trade...

Pavement - Slanted and Enchanted (Matador)

Little Green Cars - Absolute Zero (Glassnote)

Patsy Cline - Walkin' After Midnight (Goldenlane) - Picture Disc

Neko Case - The WOrse Things Get (-Anti)

Chelsea Light Moving - s/t (Matador)

The Mountain Goats - Transcendental Youth (Merge)

Rumer - Boys Don't Cry (Atlantic)

Okkervil River - The Silver Gymnasium (ATO)

Lissie - Back to Forever (Fat Possum)

Beth Orton - Sugaring Season (-Anti)

Moon Duo - Circles (Sacred Bones)

Colleen Green - Sock it to Me (Hardly Art)

Wild Beasts - Present Tense (Domino)

The Men - New Moon (Sacred Bones)

Frankie Rose - Herein Wild (Fat Possum)

Pixies - Come on Pilgrim (4AD)

Pure Bathing Culture - Moon Tides (Partisan)

Quilt - Held in Splendor (Mexican Summer - LTD to 2000)

Majical Cloudz - Impersonator (Matador)

No Age - An Object (Sub Pop)

Got my Knife and David Lynch today. The Lynch is Legit! The etched 7" by the man himself takes up 75% of the backside of the vinyl. The accompanying booklet is very nicely done. The artwork for the Knife is very cool. The packaging from UO left me worried, but it was Ok. Sooooo happy right now. All of you that got one will be very happy, as well. (I hope)