Urban Outfitters Exclusive Vinyl & Sale Discussion

were all of these in your sale bins, marked? did you even need the phone app?

All of mine except the Knife were in the bins marked at $9.99. After the additional 50% off*, they were $5.

The Knife I bought from their website, through an iPhone that employees have, and I was given the in store sale price of $5* per LP. If your store isn't anal about it and let's you special order from the site, you can likely get any LP that has been on sale the last few months for $5* as long as it is in stock on the site.

*You need to have the UO app and give them your phone to scan a QR code in order to get the 50% off. It's not for anyone who walks into the store or reflected in their normal sale prices.

All of mine except the Knife were in the bins marked at $9.99. After the additional 50% off*, they were $5.

The Knife I bought from their website, through an iPhone that employees have, and I was given the in store sale price of $5* per LP. If your store isn't anal about it and let's you special order from the site, you can likely get any LP that has been on sale the last few months for $5* as long as it is in stock on the site.

*You need to have the UO app and give them your phone to scan a QR code in order to get the 50% off. It's not for anyone who walks into the store or reflected in their normal sale prices.

Thank You bake

bake was right folks. Anything that was marked down to $9.99 in the last few months (check this thread) will ring up $9.99 again. Download their app. Create an account. (No financials nec.) They scan your unique QR code. Buy album for $4.99. Win Win.

On another note, Mr. adamchristopher does exist. He is a real person. I spotted Santa Claus (ac) today, lol

Edit: you must have a good idea of what was on sale ahead of time. Hence, check this thread. My store had different stock, probably sent back out to stores from the warehouse, and items were not in their sale bin.

bake was right folks. Anything that was marked down to $9.99 in the last few months (check this thread) will ring up $9.99 again. Download their app. Create an account. (No financials nec.) They scan your unique QR code. Buy album for $4.99. Win Win.

On another note, Mr. adamchristopher does exist. He is a real person. I spotted Santa Claus (ac) today, lol

Edit: you must have a good idea of what was on sale ahead of time. Hence, check this thread. My store had different stock, probably sent back out to stores from the warehouse, and items were not in their sale bin.

I'm right there with him. Found Codeine and Fuck Buttons finally.

App generates a QR code you scan at the register. takes 50% off sale items only

Oh cool! thanks. Over 4th of july they had a half off sale items sale. I got 5 records for $5 each. I found some really good stuff too. Records that were on my amazon wish list for $15-25 each. They don't take very good care of their records so some of the jackets are messed up a little but I can't complain for $5