Question for those who put naked records on the floor and take pics of them.

Kind of amazed when people get so paranoid about this. Use a brush or something on it afterward. DUST IS EVERYWHERE. Ever look in a room when there's a bright beam of sunlight coming in? Plus, you don't think there's dust inside the sleeves? How about millions of paper fibers rubbing against the vinyl every time you take it out or put it away?

Let's stop worrying about what other people do with their records.

Kind of amazed when people get so paranoid about this. Use a brush or something on it afterward. DUST IS EVERYWHERE. Ever look in a room when there's a bright beam of sunlight coming in? Plus, you don't think there's dust inside the sleeves? How about millions of paper fibers rubbing against the vinyl every time you take it out or put it away?

Everytime Serum posts something in my mind I picture his icon saying the words. It almost always matches up perfectly.

Here's what you want to do. Head down to Sears. as for rudeboydh. He works there. He is in appliances, but he'll help you out. Tell him what size you normally wear in tighty-whiteys and have him snag you the next size up (if you're nice maybe he'll hook you up with that sweet sweet Sears employee discount). Then you want to head to th food court for an Orange Julius. Change your underwear to one of the new pair you bought so you don't yell at the high school kid behind the counter who can't count change correctly.

I think you'll find this little change might help turn that frown upside down.

this.

I swear, if some of you came to look at my collection from over the years you'd shit yourselves. I mean, when I was 18-19, I wasn't playing frisbee with all my stuff but I also wasn't implementing 12 step plans to protect corners on a piece of cardboard. Lighten up a little and quit shitting yourself over dust, dings to covers and wear in general. I had a dude once get mad about wear to the plastic bag I shipped the LP in. People are way overboard on this stuff.

Don't buy the record you see in the photo if it pains you to take a static brush to your vinyl.

I swear, if some of you came to look at my collection from over the years you'd shit yourselves. I mean, when I was 18-19, I wasn't playing frisbee with all my stuff but I also wasn't implementing 12 step plans to protect corners on a piece of cardboard. Lighten up a little and quit shitting yourself over dust, dings to covers and wear in general. I had a dude once get mad about wear to the plastic bag I shipped the LP in. People are way overboard on this stuff.

Don't buy the record you see in the photo if it pains you to take a static brush to your vinyl.

Exactly! The records I had in high school and college are well-loved and have the wear to prove it. They've moved countless times and get new dings - it's part of their story. As long as they play, big deal.

Exactly! The records I had in high school and college are well-loved and have the wear to prove it. They've moved countless times and get new dings - it's part of their story. As long as they play, big deal.

But how will you sell them for 30 dollars more than you paid for them down the road that way?

I'm glad I sell very rarely lol and when I do its for normal prices I bought them for and its "Gift" on PayPal. Keep it simple and my records are more organized than Dexter's blood slides :P

What's wrong with a little curiosity? Sheesh.