PO:: Into It. Over it. - 52 WEEKS 4x12 BOXSET

With all the delays that basically every label is facing right now, I wonder if they'll stop doing pre-orders? I doubt it.

This. Announcing a record that's already IN HAND > Pre-order for a record that may not even get pressed (*cough* TOYAJ *cough*)

Just ordered the Half Hearted Hero reissue, and had zero problems. I understand being excited/funding the pressing, but the delay thing is getting little wild.

Raise prices and print in the US in the future. My two-cents.

the price breaks are drastic. You'd be relying a lot on your fan base to simply "understand" and pay more but I think most people care more about their wallet than their patriotism. Plus, the printers I use over there are generally pretty damn fast (absolutely faster than the US) and shipping is not that long assuming you don't get your container inspected. Biggest delay is getting a sample approved and I bet that played a part and it's easier to explain it more simply in an update email like that.

Patriotism plays a small role, to the greater extent I am concerned about factory/environmental standards, work conditions of the people employed and then the impact of shipping things across continents. I do prefer buying American in this economy as well - I have enough friends unemployed at this point to care. I am certain you are right that most people care more about saving $5 in the end. This is a far longer conversation than I want to get in to here because I believe No Sleep is legit as all hell and a very well intentioned company - I dig that they tuck Peta stuff into every package personally.

Grabbed one at the show tonight (which was great). The set is $60, and they (they being whoever sells it to you) write your name on a signed sticker on the inside cover. The sticker explains the variant, how it was only available during these tour dates and thanks everyone for the support. Then it's numbered out of 99 with Evan's signature under that.

Folks waiting on these won't be disappointed, it turned out great.