Whirr / Anne Split 2x7" Coming Soon from RFC

i agree. thanks for replying to my email! oh wait...

I have said a bunch of times I am super backed up on email and trying to get through it as fast as possible while at the same time getting a ton of orders out. I found your email, and it just asking a question that's been answered in this thread! I promise we're getting them out as soon quick as possible. 

• 3 weeks later...

A bunch of these got held up at the post office, they should start moving today they said if it hasn't already. A bunch also have already arrived at their destinations. 

Thanks for the update. Thought it was weird that it was just sitting there. Also did you get my message about that Test press I got from you?

A bunch of these got held up at the post office, they should start moving today they said if it hasn't already. A bunch also have already arrived at their destinations.

Hopefully that's the case with the other 2/3rds of my HC/Basement/Citizen deluxe order as well because that still hasn't shown up either.

so i finally got my package today. im confused whether the shirt is a joke. probably the worst "screenprint" i have ever gotten, and ive bought homemade bootleg shirts made by semi-retards. if you are hesitant about buying this shirt: http://runforcoverrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=413&zenid=51bc6153ae0d648e8322fc48f785f2a0 i suggest you hold off. honestly the ugliest/worst screenprint job i have ever seen. i hope and pray anne and whirr dont release anything else here, because i really dont want to ever support this pathetic excuse for a label again. bring on the boo birds, but as someone who couldnt care less for any other release this label has done, i have no problem saying this.

so i finally got my package today. im confused whether the shirt is a joke. probably the worst "screenprint" i have ever gotten, and ive bought homemade bootleg shirts made by semi-retards. if you are hesitant about buying this shirt: http://runforcoverrecords.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=6&products_id=413&zenid=51bc6153ae0d648e8322fc48f785f2a0 i suggest you hold off. honestly the ugliest/worst screenprint job i have ever seen. i hope and pray anne and whirr dont release anything else here, because i really dont want to ever support this pathetic excuse for a label again. bring on the boo birds, but as someone who couldnt care less for any other release this label has done, i have no problem saying this.

because you are unhappy with the quality of a tshirt that a record label sold you that makes them a "pathetic excuse for a label"? did you email them? they are a very reasonable label to deal with and i am sure they will do whatever you would like to make the situation "right".