Deftones - Koi No Yokan released Nov. 13th

how do you know it?

thanks!

Trust me. Now only around 400 left. Most will hate me for doing this. Just thought a few on the fence should know. They'll be gone by tomorrow eve.

Just curious... but why would anyone hate you for doing this? I figured it's only a problem with sites / checkout systems that glitch up when you add bulk to your cart. [Deathwish comes to mind.]

Derek, valid point. Figured someone would slam me for it. Luckily, nobody has.

Yeah, I truly appreciate your effort, Ian, regardless of whether the copies are there or not.  Very rad of you.

Derek, valid point. Figured someone would slam me for it. Luckily, nobody has.

I do this on any site that I know is "safe" to do so on.  Bandcamps, etc.  My only gripe is when people do it within the first few hours of a major pre-order, when they know a lot of people are vying for copies.  Otherwise, I see no problem at all.

I do this on any site that I know is "safe" to do so on.  Bandcamps, etc.  My only gripe is when people do it within the first few hours of a major pre-order, when they know a lot of people are vying for copies.  Otherwise, I see no problem at all.

I totally did this on a "not safe" site once for a limited run poster pre-order, didn't realize that it ACTUALLY held my cart for 24 hours.  As soon as I realized I emptied my cart and PM'd everyone who has posted on the facebook page about it being sold that that it actually wasn't and that it was my bad, I was so embarrassed, lol