PO: Underoath - The Changing of Times / They're Only Chasing Safety - Out 10/2

I literally just danced with joy...been wanting TOCS forever and TCOTT is such an awesome album, but I honestly never thought I'd see it on vinyl. So fucking stoked!

Same here, I bugged T&N to press these for years and got nowhere then met Tim one day here at the office and was talking to him about vinyl and they all seemed into the idea of pressing these and it finally happened. Im pretty stoked for both.

Same here, I bugged T&N to press these for years and got nowhere then met Tim one day here at the office and was talking to him about vinyl and they all seemed into the idea of pressing these and it finally happened. Im pretty stoked for both.

Wish TN would have let the Chariot press their records when they wanted to.

Literally had a conniption when I saw this on the VC facebook. TOCS and DTGL are at the top of my white whale list. Now let's just see DTGL available again and I might die happy.

wow HT is /2000? that's a lot of underoath

I've seen TOCS on some amazon store for $300 or something like that and it's no secret that there's tons of people that would (and do) spend idiotic amounts of money for this on eBay. It's with good reason haha.

Hell yes! Thank god there are going to be a decent number of these because I cannot afford to buy anything at all really at the moment, haha.

I'm on the same page as you, I've already ordered so much shit this month and its only 5 days in! I want these but don't mind getting a much less limited variant later on.

I'm on the same page as you, I've already ordered so much shit this month and its only 5 days in! I want these but don't mind getting a much less limited variant later on.

Yeah I feel the same way, don't really care what variant I get, I'm just really excited to finally own these!

These two albums were also 2000 times better than Disambiguation.

those albums came out over ten years ago, and there's already 1300 copies or so of TOCS in existence. i highly doubt there are as many nostalgic fans of TCOT as there are current fans that bought the new record, all though TCOT is definitely the better record. I had tons of friends who went to shows with me back when Dallas was in the band, but unfortunately, none of them would care about this now.

those albums came out over ten years ago, and there's already 1300 copies or so of TOCS in existence. i highly doubt there are as many nostalgic fans of TCOT as there are current fans that bought the new record, all though TCOT is definitely the better record. I had tons of friends who went to shows with me back when Dallas was in the band, but unfortunately, none of them would care about this now.

These will both outsell the last UO LP by a mile. Im hoping to keep these in stock for a bit, I dont want them to sell out right away.