Green Day - Uno pink vinyl exclusive to Hot Topic

travis

Amazing how he can afford to smash an instrument that nice.

Haha I just noticed how Mike was like "oh hey, he's smashing his guitar? I'll smash mine too"

I actually just saw that he has a new signature model double cutaway Les Paul Jr. or something, so he's geting that shit for free.

must be nice.

i feel like the media is tying the two things together (his drug problem and the onstage outburst). he instagram'd a pic the next day taking another stab at iheartradio, so i really don't feel like he only reacted that way because he was "all fucked up" at the show. supposedly their set got cut IN HALF because Usher decided to play last minute or something. I'd be pissed off too because well fuck usher.

in other news, Travis - any chance we'll have that store list today? Also, gulp... dare i ask... do you have any idea what time these will hit the online store tonight/tomorrow am?

i feel like the media is tying the two things together (his drug problem and the onstage outburst). he instagram'd a pic the next day taking another stab at iheartradio, so i really don't feel like he only reacted that way because he was "all fucked up" at the show. supposedly their set got cut IN HALF because Usher decided to play last minute or something. I'd be pissed off too because well fuck usher.

Thank you! If it was a substance related 'meltdown' and he seriously felt sorry he wouldn't have posted the instagram picture well after he could have sobered up. I still want to hear the whole story though, cause in their new update on the website it says "their set was not cut short by Clear Channel" but people are taking that like it never got cut short, but it seems worded toward the fact it's someone elses fault for the cut set. Idk, just my two cents.

agreed..."our set was not cut short by clear channel" sounds to me like a band that was told by their attorneys to apologize because clear channel's panties got twisted up. they basically said "sorry to anyone we offended and we realize it wasn't clear channel that boned us but we're still pissed".

also, i held my tongue before but now that they just officially canceled their kimmel appearance, I feel confident in saying i don't think GD has ever been a "publicity stunt" kind of band, and i don't think after all this time they'd start being one with a stunt about going to rehab. dude has a wife and 2 teenage kids. i just hope he's ok.

Looks like it hasnt gotten out to all the stores that will be getting it yet. I'll post an updated list later in the week when more copies get out to stores but for now these stores should have it. Most of the copies will be up online tomorrow at some point.

Anchorage 5th Ave. Mall Anchorage AK Tucson Mall Tucson AZ Brea Mall Brea CA Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA Hollywood & Highland Hollywood CA Vintage Faire Mall Modesto CA Valley Plaza Mall Bakersfield CA Northridge Fashion Ctr Northridge CA The Oaks Mall Thousand Oaks CA Mission Valley Center San Diego CA Sunvalley Mall Concord CA Ontario Mills Ontario CA Galleria at Tyler Riverside CA Lakewood Center Mall Lakewood CA Plaza Camino Real Carlsbad CA North County Fair Escondido CA Promenade in Temecula Temecula CA The Block at Orange Orange CA Park Meadows Mall Littleton CO Ala Moana Center Honolulu HI Southgate Mall Missoula MT Dakota Mall Minot ND West Acres Mall Fargo ND Coronado Center Albuquerque NM Meadowood Mall Reno NV Woodland Hills Mall Tulsa OK Clackamas Portland OR Washington Square Tigard (Portland) OR Plaza Las Americas San Juan PR The Empire Sioux Falls SD Baybrook Mall Friendswood TX Ingram Park Mall San Antonio TX Rivercenter San Antonio TX Rolling Oaks San Antonio TX Killeen Mall Killeen TX South Plains Mall Lubbock TX Northeast Mall Hurst TX Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX Cielo Vista Mall El Paso TX Sunland Park Mall El Paso TX Fashion Place Murray UT The Gateway Salt Lake City UT Southcenter Mall Seattle WA Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA Capital Mall Olympia WA Tacoma Mall Tacoma WA Northtown Mall Spokane WA