Massive Beatles box set PO.

diabretic

Sticking with my BC-13 "Blue Box" set for now. From what I've been able to gather those are the last ones released before they began to tinker with everything digitally (right before the first CD issues).

Pretty awesome that these are coming out though. Might have to bite once they start being discounted everywhere.

That's some incredible news! I've been waiting for an update on this for at least two years!

The price tag is too much though...

I've been looking for a blue box under $200 for 3 years without success so this bad boy is going to make me happy :)

Now the wait for a good Amazon/PopMarket deal begins.

Eh... I really wish these were the mono version. I am really kicking myself for not getting the mono box released a couple years ago

What mono box a couple of years ago? Those were CDs only.

What where the prices on the individual LPs?

Also, no care ever that these were digitally remastered. An engineer who takes proper care and has enough expertise to make a good master is waaaay more important to me than whether he's running it through Pro Tools or a tape machine. No one would've even known had they not said anything.