Black Friday 2012 RSD Releases Updated 10/9

dreamover

so you guys are just ordering from your local stores? kinda defeats the purpose of it being record store day on black friday and waking up early and driving a half hour to try and score some of these. didn't know i could show up tomorrow and all the records i wanted were already sold over the phone...

I wish the local record stores here did this but none of them do :/ I wish I had a car in times like this. Would make a fun road trip to a record store that does Black Friday RSD.

Juan,

PJ put up an /1000 hand numbered version of Mad Season. You should probably jump on it as it's their own version. I have Coheed but am hoping to use it for a trade towards Mayhem. If I get no assist you can get dibs.

Thank you so much for providing this link earlier. I was able to snag it right away.

So far, I've found almost everything I wanted to grab except for the Tomahawk 7". I got one more shop that opens in an hour that will probably have it though. A local chain in my area opened at 8am today and it was only me and one other dude that showed up at opening. I didn't grab any of the items my work got since we didn't get very much stuff and I wanted our good customers to get first crack.

ARGH, would so love to own MAKE YOURSELF & MORNING VIEW of Incubus...probably too late to ask anyone to pick one up for me, isn't it?

i grabbed both of these from SRC. about to head to my local store and will grab them there for a few dollars cheaper if they still have some. i'll sell these to you at SRC price if i end up getting them locally. PM me later today and i'll let you know if i had any luck

i grabbed both of these from SRC. about to head to my local store and will grab them there for a few dollars cheaper if they still have some. i'll sell these to you at SRC price if i end up getting them locally. PM me later today and i'll let you know if i had any luck

That would be awesome!