Midtown - Living Well & Save the World 2xLPs Hot Topic exclusives

Looks like these stores have copies of this right now. I'll post an updated list as more stores get them.

Anchorage 5th Ave. Mall Anchorage AK Brea Mall Brea CA Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA Vintage Faire Mall Modesto CA Promenade in Temecula Temecula CA The Block at Orange Orange CA West Acres Mall Fargo ND Meadowood Mall Reno NV San Marcos II San Marcos TX Northeast Mall Hurst TX Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX The Gateway Salt Lake City UT Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA

Looks like these stores have copies of this right now. I'll post an updated list as more stores get them.

Anchorage 5th Ave. Mall Anchorage AK Brea Mall Brea CA Irvine Spectrum Irvine CA Vintage Faire Mall Modesto CA Promenade in Temecula Temecula CA The Block at Orange Orange CA West Acres Mall Fargo ND Meadowood Mall Reno NV San Marcos II San Marcos TX Northeast Mall Hurst TX Padre Staples Mall Corpus Christi TX The Gateway Salt Lake City UT Bellis Fair Mall Bellingham WA

i will never understand why any austin location never carries vinyl...or at least never makes it on the list. not bitching, just weird.

I ordered Save the World on the 7th and it's still "Awaiting Fulfillment."  I mention this because HT has always has super fast shipping on my orders, so should I be concerned?  

10 days? id give em' a call. same thing has happened to me before, usually after the call it gets sent right out. 

Living Well is up at HT.com

http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Music/NewReleases//Midtown+-+Living+Well+Is+The+Best+Revenge+Vinyl+LP-382775.jsp

Of note, it's on the new releases and not vinyl section yet (just like Save the World) started out as -- for those asking where I found it.

Also, some more Fall Out Boy is posted under the Vinyl section, so if you missed out on that round 1 (or 2 yesterday, not sure if it ever went OOS) I figure some Midtown fans may want to add that to the order.

i also cant believe i just paid $30 (cost+shipping+tax) for a 2xlp from a pop punk band....what is wrong with me?

Because of all of the sales I have a 15% off coupon for my points, but 24 still seems high with the sales they have ran. Holding out hope.

Plus this is my least favorite midtown album, but my drive-thru collection says it is a must.

Because of all of the sales I have a 15% off coupon for my points, but 24 still seems high with the sales they have ran. Holding out hope.

Plus this is my least favorite midtown album, but my drive-thru collection says it is a must.

Glad someone else thinks it's their weakest effort. I remember being so let down by it. Like they were just trying to sound like a mediocre NFG knock-off or something.