It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [Season 8]

I don't really watch TV so I can't compare it to the other shows out there. I watched this show since its inception but after season 4 it seemed to go in the shitter. I even re-watched season 5 a few months ago to make sure I wasn't being to hard on it but I still found it to be crap.

Season 7 is probably my favorite.  Chardee MacDennis, Thundergun Express, Frank Reynold's Little Beauties, The Storm of the Century.  It's full of classics.

Also there's an episode this season called Mac and Dennis Buy a Timeshare.  That should be good.

Also David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, the guys who write most of Game of Thrones, are writing an episode.

I don't really watch TV so I can't compare it to the other shows out there. I watched this show since its inception but after season 4 it seemed to go in the shitter. I even re-watched season 5 a few months ago to make sure I wasn't being to hard on it but I still found it to be crap.

FIVE IS THE BEST

I think season 5 was the last season I thought this show was good.  It's been in a very steady decline and last night's episode seemed to continue that trend.  I did find the ending to be amusing and enjoyed Dennis's (possibly meta) comments about how 'people find this funny?'  Other than that, I didn't like the episode at all.

That being said, I think most shows should stop after 4 or 5 seasons anyway.  No matter how funny, clever or good an idea is, it can only be taken so far.  I might have also become a curmudgeonly only man in regard to TV shows too.