It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia [Season 8]

Wow... they're on the eight season of this show? I must be the only one who thinks they ran out of good ideas after the first season. :/

I agree with you. The show jumped the shark a long time ago.

12:00 Children's Hospital

12:15 NTSF:SD:SUV

8:00 30 Rock

8:20 football

and the way things look, community is likely to make its way back to the lineup too.

this all makes my head spin.

I'm watching the premiere now.

I have the first 6 seasons on DVD and watched them all recently. I tend to agree that the early seasons are great, but some episodes later in the show are still fantastic. They're slightly more hit-or-miss but overall there's not a lot on TV I'd watch instead.

Fuckin love this show!!

Funny thing is I did not like it at all when it first premiered. But about a year ago I sat down and watched one again and just fell in love with it. Now I'm working my way through the seasons and I plan on picking them all up on DVD/BR in the near future.

So far I'm on season 4 and not a bad episode.

Anybody who says this show peaked before "The Nightman Cometh" doesn't know what they are talking about or simply hasn't seen that episode... and it wasn't until season four. Hands down, one of the best episodes in the series.

The premiere was pretty funny and this show is always awesome.

season 5 was the best. DENNIS.

i just ripped through half of last season last night. franks pretty woman, jersey shore, storm of the century, chardee macdennis... these episodes are all just as good as anything from the beginning.