Something Corporate- Leaving Through the Window(w/ Konstantine) via ETR..Coming Soon

Thank you all! And no, I promise to not put them in the dishwasher!

I guess if you think it about it, it does make it look "unique."

I was just a little surprised.

I'm on the board frequently just lurking, and I appreciate all the positive feedback.

You guys are awesome.

you don't lurk hard enough if you think you might be able to remove color spots from a record :P

This is a thrice record but i thought it tied in well w the current discussion. Read the description... What a jackass.

"So, I requested they send me a new one that is pure white....the way it was supposed to be. The one I am selling has black vinyl smudges mixed into the white on both sides. My guess, this is the only one in existence like this."

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-2-Vinyl-Records-from-THRICE-Anthology-Box-Set-NEW-UNPLAYED-Dustin-Kensrue-/170954303624?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item27cdaba888

• 4 weeks later...

okay so I bought a red from andrew's store and a white from the ETR store back when this was going on. the red arrived first so I opened it and whatnot. I got the white and it just kinda sat around for a while until tonight.

I finally got around to opening it when.....it turned out to be another red? 

did anyone else get a red sent to them from ETR by accident?

• 3 weeks later...