Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Bought a record off jordyedge that was supposedly shipped June 28 (Canada Post strike and all, that was around the first day they were back on duty) and still haven't received it (Aug 11). The last message I got from him was July 19, said his account was disabled or something but had apparently shipped the record 2 weeks prior. Tried messaging him again Aug 9 and July 21, in my outbox it shows neither message was opened and I still don't have the record.

Super nice guy and if his word was good, shipped as soon as he could, but seems to be hard to reach to keep in contact. Last message I got he said if it didn't show up within a few days he'd refund me but again, that was going on 4 weeks ago already.

Bought a record off jordyedge that was supposedly shipped June 28 (Canada Post strike and all, that was around the first day they were back on duty) and still haven't received it (Aug 11). The last message I got from him was July 19, said his account was disabled or something but had apparently shipped the record 2 weeks prior. Tried messaging him again Aug 9 and July 21, in my outbox it shows neither message was opened and I still don't have the record.

Super nice guy and if his word was good, shipped as soon as he could, but seems to be hard to reach to keep in contact. Last message I got he said if it didn't show up within a few days he'd refund me but again, that was going on 4 weeks ago already.

Waiting on a tape from May. If you get ahold of him tell him I'm still waiting. I sent him a message on facebook too.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000281755952

Waiting on a tape from May. If you get ahold of him tell him I'm still waiting. I sent him a message on facebook too.

I've been havin a similar situation with jordyedge. From all I've read the dude is totally legit, but he's stopped responding to me. He said that he shipped my record and it got returned to him. I offered to shoot him some money to send it again, but he said it was no problem and he'd take care of it. Meanwhile, still no record. I hit him up on DF as well.

I'm not sweatin it to hard, but I wouldn't mind my record. Lemme know if anyone hears from him.

I've been havin a similar situation with jordyedge. From all I've read the dude is totally legit, but he's stopped responding to me. He said that he shipped my record and it got returned to him. I offered to shoot him some money to send it again, but he said it was no problem and he'd take care of it. Meanwhile, still no record. I hit him up on DF as well.

I'm not sweatin it to hard, but I wouldn't mind my record. Lemme know if anyone hears from him.

I also had a problem with Jordyedge from DF. Bought a Protest The Hero LP during the Canada Post strike. After the strike I waited and waited then finally PM'd him asking to see if he'd sent it or not. He didn't respond to e-mail's or to PM's so I filed a claim with Paypal and he refunded my money within like 12 hours.

Luckily I got my money back but I'd never deal with him again.

Seller duhboardwalk has been de-registered by ebay. Only a matter of time until the next incarnation. Watch out for selling location Bronx...

this asshole got me for $22. ebay case is open now. I really wish I kept up with this thread, could've avoided a big hassle. I've never been frauded on ebay before, but not only did he not ship my record or give me a refund, he had the nerve to say this to me:

"I thought you wanted to wait. Is it b/cof the RxA?????????? 27"

I said I had no idea what he was talking about (I really didn't) and he said:

"Ask your friends on the vinyl retentive(collective) msg board......... Ok so escalate the case, and within 48-72hrs you'll get your refund. I don't know what else to say"

what a dick.

Edgefest was cool with me. I bought a lot of AM! vinyl, like 13 albums and got them no problem. Took a week or so, no problems with that transaction.

I did however buy $700 worth of AM! vinyl with AWS in New Zealand. I waited a month to contact him as I hadn't received the package. Took several days to hear back, said he would get a tracking number. Waited a week with no reply. Let pay-pal know and trying to get re-funded.

He seemed awesome to deal with purchasing the records. Quick reply and worked with me on pricing and shipping. Hasn't been on here since Aug. 5th. Hoping I don't loose out on $700

Edgefest was cool with me. I bought a lot of AM! vinyl, like 13 albums and got them no problem. Took a week or so, no problems with that transaction.

I did however buy $700 worth of AM! vinyl with AWS in New Zealand. I waited a month to contact him as I hadn't received the package. Took several days to hear back, said he would get a tracking number. Waited a week with no reply. Let pay-pal know and trying to get re-funded.

He seemed awesome to deal with purchasing the records. Quick reply and worked with me on pricing and shipping. Hasn't been on here since Aug. 5th. Hoping I don't loose out on $700

Shit dude, I opened up a dispute for $320 worth of records a couple of days ago for AWS. I just escalated that shit right away after reading what you wrote!

yea, I escalated mine too. I am wicked pissed. More than the money there was some rare shit I was buying that I have let pass by because I "thought" I was the owner of. I wasn't going to let the 45 days go up and be screwed with pay-pal and let aws get away with this.

How long have you been waiting for your goods from aws?

people actually drop $700 on records at one time? think how far that money can go for actual useful shit like car payments or rent or mortage payments or food or utility bills or credit card bills or car insurance or cable bills or cell phone bills or internet bills or gas money or health insurance or even putting it in the bank to accrue interest.

People do spend money on hobbies. Think of what they spend on cars, or lowrider bicycles. Or for that matter pills. My cousin is addicted to oxy and spends 50 dollars on 1 pill! So I will continue to fix cars for a living, raise three kids with my wife while putting her through nursing school. Drive my 850 dollar car that I could care less about, because I sold my 27,000 dollar subaru sti to put my wife through school. And enjoy having a hobby that doesn't involve pills or putting things up my nose or smoking at 6 bucks a pack. And no I am not straight edge. Love beer. So thanks for making me feel like shit, I am just trying to find out on here if anyone else has had issues with aws. Try keeping more things to yourself. I think you will find it suits you better. And I do carry health insurance, its 1200 a month for family medical and dental, so thanks for the concern.

Damn, i am shocked AWS is scamming people. he seemed like a good dude. he bought a few things from me and i think i even bought a couple things from him with no problems.

I remember him selling shit as he was moving... maybe he thought his international move would be a good way to scam people.

shitty, good luck to you guys.

people actually drop $700 on records at one time? think how far that money can go for actual useful shit like car payments or rent or mortage payments or food or utility bills or credit card bills or car insurance or cable bills or cell phone bills or internet bills or gas money or health insurance or even putting it in the bank to accrue interest.

$700 is a lot of money but with age comes disposable income. I didn't buy a single record for 4-5 years as I finished grad school and started my career. As I've gotten older and my priorities have shifted I find myself spending more on music as I'm not able to go out as much since I have a family. I wouldn't pass a value judgement on someone like this without knowing who they are and what their life really is. Yes, it is a high number but to question his priorities wasn't really necessary. This isn't our man in Florida or the Bronx, ha ha.