Terrible Traders/Buyers/Sellers

benchwarmer

Quick question guys.

I won and paid for an item on April 1st. On April 5th I received an email saying my package is on its way with a tracking number. Tracking number takes me to a USPS site saying they've received electronic shipping info but the package hasn't been received. Today is the 9th and it still says that. Should I be worried?

Quick question guys.

I won and paid for an item on April 1st. On April 5th I received an email saying my package is on its way with a tracking number. Tracking number takes me to a USPS site saying they've received electronic shipping info but the package hasn't been received. Today is the 9th and it still says that. Should I be worried?

I may be wrong, but what may be happening here is that the person printed the shipping label from the USPS website but has yet to actually take it to the post office. I have had tons of ebay sellers do this. Makes you think they are sending it out nice and quick, when in reality, they're taking their sweet ass time.

rxa27/Gimmememydrugs/Rick Angley is back on ebay as "duhboardwalk"

http://myworld.ebay.com/duhboardwalk/?_trksid=p4340.l2559

Beware, beware. He defrauded me out of $115 through ebay. He never sent the item. Months later, he emailed me a photo of the item to taunt me. Sick guy.

Thanks for the update.

Quick question guys.

I may be wrong, but what may be happening here is that the person printed the shipping label from the USPS website but has yet to actually take it to the post office. I have had tons of ebay sellers do this. Makes you think they are sending it out nice and quick, when in reality, they're taking their sweet ass time.

^ It could be that, OR sometimes the person at the post office forgets to scan it. 4 days seems like a long time for it to be dormant like that IMO.

my only negative experience buying on this board has been with mybabyxsmokes.

i bought two hot snakes records from the dude after negotiating price for a wildly long time. i settled on an amount that was more than i wanted to spend, but the records were important to me, so i spent it. when they got here, one of the records had a wild scratch on one side, and the other was super dusty and still cracks and pops after i've cleaned it. i've contacted the dude trying to work out a resolution, and my PM outbox shows that he has read the messages, but is not responding. it's been a few weeks since i began trying to contact him, and since i've gotten NO response, this has ended rather negatively.

be weary of user hudsoncomplex. he tried selling me something he admittedly doesnt actually have.

Tried to help this guy out because I bought doubles on ebay....instead he calls me out as a scammer. Thanks dude, you rule!

you just seem pissed because someone caught on to your scam. you made no attempt to deny his accusation...

Tried to help this guy out because I bought doubles on ebay....instead he calls me out as a scammer. Thanks dude, you rule!

you just seem pissed because someone caught on to your scam. you made no attempt to deny his accusation...

I'll back HudsonComplex as a solid member of this board. Some dude with 2 posts is accusing someone of being a scammer? I'll take that with a grain of salt.

i don't know what's worse; someone who never denies the accusation and pretty much admits to the accustaion flung, which in this case is trying to scam someone, or the people so delusional that they continue to support an admitted scammer because of a past experience where they receieved the goods. 1,000 rights don't make up for one pretty damn big wrong in this case.

i don't know what's worse; someone who never denies the accusation and pretty much admits to the accustaion flung, which in this case is trying to scam someone, or the people so delusional that they continue to support an admitted scammer because of a past experience where they receieved the goods. 1,000 rights don't make up for one pretty damn big wrong in this case.

Would you like me to send you a picture of the records in question? Would that clear things up?

For the record, here's the original message I sent this is a call:

Hey man. Shipping will most likely run about $7 or so.

Here's what the UK Best Of You looks like:

http://img-cdn.officialmp3s.mobi/art/345....best-of-you.jpg

Instead of blue of the bottom of the cover though, it's red.

I won 2 on eBay (one was a set of 3), and I'm still waiting for them to come in. They should be here next week (it's been over 3 weeks since I won them).

Let me know if you're interested and we'll work something out.

I NEVER said that I already had the 7"s in question. EVER. I fact, I think I made it quite clear that they wern't in my possesion yet.

I know it shouldn't bother me this much, but hell, I've dealt with a TON of you and we've always been fair to eachother. Thanks to those who came and backed me, and I hope we can continue to keep trading, buying and selling.

I totally understand your frustration over this idiot jumping to conclusions and "trying" to soil your good name. Hell, you even said you didn't have it in hand yet but that it was on it's way. Unfortunately there's too many whinny kids on here that don't seem to understand how things work.

Edit - Also, I forgot to mention...it looks like you have all the Foo Fighters 7s that I could have offered you. Forgot to send you that PM.

everything you said supports me and that guy's accustaion. that you were selling something you didn't have. you just admitted it. you admitted it genius. he even said and you quoted him as saying "admittedly doesnt actually have." so clearly he didn't jump to the conclusion you were selling something you didn't have or assumed you had it, you flat out told him you don't have it and yet you still tried to sell it to him. so in the end that guy's accustion was proven to be right and you never denied it, you admitted to it. end of story. you can't argue against the fact that you contacted someone to sell a record that you don't actually have in your hands no matter how you try to spin it.

i just think it's hilarious that you think you did nothing wrong and people will still back you even after the fact the you admitted you were selling something you don't have in your hands.

Your logic is making my head hurt. Read his post real careful. He represented his situation and asked the other person if they wanted to work something based on the information presented. He made no claims of having the item in hand, only that he would and the buyer could express interest accordingly.

He took no money. He did nothing wrong but you have something against him for some reason. You know what I did today? Preordered a record. The label told me they didn't have them yet but would. Based on their reputation I felt comfortable doing this. Nothing different here. Guys rep is a trustworthy one but you're out to smear him for some trolls bullshit representation of a trade that was offered.

i paid Drabley for the lucero 12" + bonus 7" almost 8 months ago. repeated PMs, messages on facebook and texts have either gone completely unanswered, or he has replied with lie after lie. he has told me on 6 different occasions that he either "already sent it out" or that he "will send it out this weekend."

not sure what his problem is, but i'm sick of him being a bitch about it. i've offered MULTIPLE times to just accept a refund instead of the records. almost two months ago he replied to one of my texts saying he had just moved money into his paypal account and when it cleared, he'd finally refund me. obviously, since i'm writing this, he didn't follow through.

i know he's had plenty of successful sales/purchases/trades on this board with different people, but for whatever reason he's purposely acting like a prick to me. be wary if you want to deal with him.