No Sleep Records 2013 Vinyl Subscription

http://instagram.com/p/gZEaQrnCPK/

Judging by this teaser 2014 looks to be pretty identical to 2013. I could be assuming too much but it would appear as though the exclusive sub vinyl will be Warehouse Sessions Vol 2.

Vinyl color looks a little more interesting than white or coke bottle clear though, since it's blank with blank blank.

I would still rather them do a different variant for each release, to correspond with the album art. I'm ok with it seeming less like a set in that way. I have to really resist the urge to buy duplicates when the standard release variants sound like they will go really well with the album art.

http://instagram.com/p/gZEaQrnCPK/

Judging by this teaser 2014 looks to be pretty identical to 2013. I could be assuming too much but it would appear as though the exclusive sub vinyl will be Warehouse Sessions Vol 2.

Vinyl color looks a little more interesting than white or coke bottle clear though, since it's blank with blank blank.

I would still rather them do a different variant for each release, to correspond with the album art. I'm ok with it seeming less like a set in that way. I have to really resist the urge to buy duplicates when the standard release variants sound like they will go really well with the album art.

Think I might do this. Would be my third year. Also Im almost positive the 3rd "blank" for the color is "haze"

Think I might do this. Would be my third year. Also Im almost positive the 3rd "blank" for the color is "haze"

That would make sense, given the recent love of haze from No Sleep. IMO that's an upgrade over the past two years color, but it really would be cool to have each release get it's own colors.

That would make sense, given the recent love of haze from No Sleep. IMO that's an upgrade over the past two years color, but it really would be cool to have each release get it's own colors.

Oh definitely. But I think they use the most appropriate variant as a way of getting subscriber to buy another copy. Im also interested to see how limited this will be. Im thinking 75 but who knows.

Got my most recent sub package today.

For anyone wondering, it has B&C, State Faults, Sainthood Reps, TRC, Warehouse Sessions, and both Swellers releases.  The Swellers 10" and the Warehouse Sessions were shrink-wrapped and don't have the obi-strip things, which I found surprising (especially for the Warehouse Sessions, since that was subscription exclusive.

Digging this new band Daisyhead NS signed. They have a split and a full length coming out next year. Off to a good start with that, the Adventures/Run Forever split, and in theory new La Dispute in 2014.

I was surprised when I saw that Daisyhead were signed by NS because they literally JUST jumped onto Spartan's roster a month or so ago.

Got my most recent sub package today.

For anyone wondering, it has B&C, State Faults, Sainthood Reps, TRC, Warehouse Sessions, and both Swellers releases.  The Swellers 10" and the Warehouse Sessions were shrink-wrapped and don't have the obi-strip things, which I found surprising (especially for the Warehouse Sessions, since that was subscription exclusive.

A few months ago I emailed the dude Chris and asked if the ones without obi strips would be numbered. He was kind of a dick and said, "If you read it says no obi-strip so wouldn't that tell you its not numbered." I apologized and said that I understood there was no obi-strip, I was just wondering if there was a place to hand number them. He completely ignored me, all he had to say was they're shrink wrapped so that wouldn't be possible. Thanks for letting us know what's inside. That TRC album is a little too generic hardcore for my tastes if anyone wants it (price of record+shipping). I won't be getting mine for a week or two tho cause media mail takes forever to get here.

Digging this new band Daisyhead NS signed. They have a split and a full length coming out next year. Off to a good start with that, the Adventures/Run Forever split, and in theory new La Dispute in 2014.

Also gotta imagine Mixtapes will release something. Split probably. That band never ceases to put out music.

A few months ago I emailed the dude Chris and asked if the ones without obi strips would be numbered. He was kind of a dick and said, "If you read it says no obi-strip so wouldn't that tell you its not numbered." I apologized and said that I understood there was no obi-strip, I was just wondering if there was a place to hand number them. He completely ignored me, all he had to say was they're shrink wrapped so that wouldn't be possible. Thanks for letting us know what's inside. That TRC album is a little too generic hardcore for my tastes if anyone wants it (price of record+shipping). I won't be getting mine for a week or two tho cause media mail takes forever to get here.

I didn't even know they had said some wouldn't have obi strips.  It's obviously not that big of a deal - records are records, but the inconsistency surprised me.

Should have mentioned that the two records without obi strips also don't have the subscription B-side labels.

It wouldn't make sense to have a sub b-side label for a record thats a sub exclusive. The Swellers 10" was a repress and already had labels and stuff from the initial release. The Swellers initially put that 10" out themselves. Its kind of a No Sleep release.

It wouldn't make sense to have a sub b-side label for a record thats a sub exclusive. The Swellers 10" was a repress and already had labels and stuff from the initial release. The Swellers initially put that 10" out themselves. Its kind of a No Sleep release.

Yeah, the labels for the Warehouse sessions actually look really cool, so I had no issue with that.  There's a No Sleep logo on the Swellers 10" labels, so I assume those were made for the new pressing.  I could be wrong though, and like the obi things, it's not a big deal.  Just wanted to let people know.

So much for the exclusive Warehouse Sessions release. Seems like their will be another, rarer, variant. Not a huge deal, just kinda lame how they pushed if you buy this huge vinyl package you get this awesome exclusive....and it's not.

Warehouse Sessions: Volume 1 will be limited to only 250 copies. 200 will be available on Coke Bottle color through the label’s 2013 Vinyl Subscription and the remaining 50 will be available on Coke Bottle w/Coca Cola Splater through the bands featured on the record.

http://nosleepsampler.com/album/warehouse-sessions-volume-1