Panic At the Disco - A Fever You Cant Sweat Out LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Nice. Glad to see FBR is willing to let releases like this happen. Hopefully The Academy Is... - Almost Here happens in the near future.

I'd be so stoked. One of my all-time favorites. As far as FBR goes, I'd love to see some Paramore reissues, and I know it's highly unlikely, but some Days Away and VersaEmerge's first album.

I just traded my OG press, not even knowing this was coming. Feel kinda bad now.

Would love to see this but hardly anyone would buy it, I'd bet.

I don't know, mostly everyone on the board and everyone I talk to first hand, express how much they love the band. I think a press of 500 or 750 of their records would sell pretty well.

I would in a heart beat. They are one of my favorite bands. I own every one of their albums including a rare copy of Wrap Me Up In Plastic. I love the crap out of this band. I would buy just about any release by them.

This. And same here. I even have a rare Japanese Bootleg 12" of Wrap Me Up In Plastic called Wrap Me Up In Plastic Plus. One of my prized records. haha

Awesome news about this being repressed, thanks Travis. But with all these Hot Topic exclusive represses, is there any chance international shipping prices will be fixed to be a bit more reasonable? I was going to order They're Only Chasing Safety but the site thought that shipping alone was going to cost $41.50