Panic At the Disco - A Fever You Cant Sweat Out LP Hot Topic exclusive

travis

Gosh dangit! I knew I was going to miss this again. On a side note, has anyone noticed the awful music that Hottopic plays during your wait time on the phone??? It's a paramore song but it just blares through the phone everytime and I can't even bare to listen to it.

They need to lower the volume of it. I like the song but they are raping your ears until you get off the phone so they don't have to talk to you and when you get someone they rarely speak English.

They need to lower the volume of it. I like the song but they are raping your ears until you get off the phone so they don't have to talk to you and when you get someone they rarely speak English.

LOL this is exactly, to the T, what happened to me. Waited for a good 15 min and then got someone I had a really hard time understanding

My copy is at the Post Office waiting for me. They shipped it to my old address and then they're forwarding it. I talked to the lady at the Post Office on the phone, and she's doing a hand forward to the house I'm at now. I think that's really cool of them. I'm stoked to get this and listen to it. Apparently I'll get it tomorrow at my doorstep rather than having to go to my P.O. Box.

On a side note, has anyone noticed the awful music that Hottopic plays during your wait time on the phone??? It's a paramore song but it just blares through the phone everytime and I can't even bare to listen to it.

Yeah, which is why it's bullshit when they don't package your shit properly. You sit on the phone for 15 minutes listening to ear splitting treble, then 15 more minutes with a customer service person trying to understand what the hell each other are saying. I'm pretty sure they outsource the customer service in India or something like that, out of the states...

I'm stopping at Hot Topic on my way to work today, will pick up an extra if one is available and see if someone on here wants it. 

Yeah, which is why it's bullshit when they don't package your shit properly. You sit on the phone for 15 minutes listening to ear splitting treble, then 15 more minutes with a customer service person trying to understand what the hell each other are saying. I'm pretty sure they outsource the customer service in India or something like that, out of the states...

I'm stopping at Hot Topic on my way to work today, will pick up an extra if one is available and see if someone on here wants it. 

Pmed. Hopefully I get lucky.