PO: As Cities Burn - Son, I Loved You At Your Darkest

Lol dang. Actually I kept 3, gave 4 to my friends, and have one green to sell. Glad to sell at cost, but peeps are being children. I already have 2 inboxes from friendly people

The fact that I have only seen ONE person(big hairy stinky muff) use the word "peeps" on these boards leads me to believe you are in fact him.

Pretty sure the little check mark at the top right of the post is the like button.

oh thanks!

question for you all.... MD is sending me a coke bottle green copy to exchange for my chipped split copy. the chip doesn't affect play, but it's bothersome to me. now, would anyone be interested in buying the damaged copy for cost? I am assuming that if I do not send the damaged one back, they will eventually charge me for another one. any takers?

oh thanks!

question for you all.... MD is sending me a coke bottle green copy to exchange for my chipped split copy. the chip doesn't affect play, but it's bothersome to me. now, would anyone be interested in buying the damaged copy for cost? I am assuming that if I do not send the damaged one back, they will eventually charge me for another one. any takers?

Meee

The fact that people who ordered right when this came out had their orders cancelled, but that guy wound up with 8 copies is a fantastic example of just how screwed up this preorder was. Absolute chaos and poor management.

I'm sure everyone is thinking the same thing, but it completely baffles me how this is all going down. It literally makes no sense. I feel like if I ran a merch distributor like this, I would have to try really hard to mess up to the extent that MD has with this. It's unreal.

Yeah, had you of said that you ordered them to keep and help out friends, that's one thing, but posting a picture of eight copies and then saying 'that's what's up' like a fuckin' douche, we might have not been so brutal. I really hope my order comes and I can trade my extra.

Or you could realize how much of a jackass it made you look like instead of defending it. Tons of good people got their orders cancelled and you got eight. That's like building a five story house in Africa and being like "look how much more money I have than all you people". It's incredibly inconsiderate.

Wouslnt you say the same thing if it happened to you? "That's what's up"

maybe in my head, I think it. but, I'd never come into a thread of people who have had up to 3 of their orders cancelled for no apparent reason and make such a statement.

as I said before, you won't last long around here.

No, no I would not. For one, I wouldn't order eight copies of a record unless I had people ask me to buy them for them, which I have done multiple times. Two, I have almost 3000 posts, and most of the active posters know me somewhat, not 7, all of which are you looking like an asshole. I ordered two copies of this, and told myself that I'd sell the one I liked the least for cost, or trade it. Not eight copies. And I still haven't gotten mine in yet. It could still get cancelled, for all I know. I've offered my extra copy to people that I know help out people all the time, and when they said they didn't need one, I offered it to everyone else. I have a few possible deals set up, but if one of those guys told me they needed one, I'd help them out. I would not post a picture and say "that's what's up."