PO: Appleseed Cast-Low Level Owl I&II Re-press

396_gold.jpg

So yeah. Definitely doesn't say "Final Gold Pressing" on the front of the jacket, so that's awesome. Great job Deep Elm. Kind of pricey but ordered anyway. What did the OG/tri-colored/silver pressings cost?

Also they've had that photo up for quite some time now so I'm wondering if maybe that's one of the old jackets... it doesn't like there are any gold accents on that one either... I guess we'll know soon enough.

Why on earth is this 10$ more for EU/UK orders if they are still going to add shipping costs via paypal? I don't get it...

^ this!

With shipping, it's a total of $62 tot get this to Belgium, wtf? Gonna skip this.

Also find it kinda funny they use a picture where the sleeve has a bend corner.

thedillon, on 13 Dec, 2012 - 15:40,  said:

Also they've had that photo up for quite some time now so I'm wondering if maybe that's one of the old jackets... it doesn't like there are any gold accents on that one either... I guess we'll know soon enough.

I think this is first time BSR has been involved, so what we're looking at is more than likely the finished product.

Variant reminds me of apple cider 

IIf you think about it, only makes sense in the progression of things... 1st, all black like Appleseeds  2nd, they messed up the Tricolor order, was supposed to be Green (Granny Smith), Yellow (Golden Delicious) and Red (Red Delicious), the 3rd was silver for all the coin made off AC junkies, and now they are 'squeezing' us with a 4th looking like Pressed Apple Cider.  ;)     Yeah, I need a little more cider then up to bed...

I signed up for the gold variant and almost ordered it, but someone on the Graveface forums scored me a copy of the first pressing of Mare Vitalis for 32 bucks and I already have the Graveface silver copy of this so I think I'm gonna pass on the gold LLO1&2.

I have til 430 tomorrow to change my mind on passing though... Decisions!!!!!

IIf you think about it, only makes sense in the progression of things... 1st, all black like Appleseeds  2nd, they messed up the Tricolor order, was supposed to be Green (Granny Smith), Yellow (Golden Delicious) and Red (Red Delicious), the 3rd was silver for all the coin made off AC junkies, and now they are 'squeezing' us with a 4th looking like Pressed Apple Cider.  ;)     Yeah, I need a little more cider then up to bed...

Sounds like you've had just enough!

• 2 weeks later...

I just got mine in today and it looks AWESOME. doesn't say FINAL on it but it does says "GOLD LIMITED EDITION - 3XLP COLORED VINYL." on the back in foil gold print. all the gold on the jacket is shiny and the actual color of the records looks much better than i thought it would too!

I just got mine in today and it looks AWESOME. doesn't say FINAL on it but it does says "GOLD LIMITED EDITION - 3XLP COLORED VINYL." on the back in foil gold print. all the gold on the jacket is shiny and the actual color of the records looks much better than i thought it would too!

you got ripped off!