THE OFFICIAL BLACK FRIDAY VINYL SALES THREAD

I'm already going to throw a 'want' out there. I won't be able to do any shopping on friday, but really really really (really.) want that new Gaslight record. Anybody think they can grab one for me?? The shop in Chapel Hill is getting one, but I'll be back in WV for the holidays

I think shopradiocast.com is going to have it.

New Paper + Plastick release for Black Friday. It's six records that have already been out for a while, with limited edition hand-screened jackets that all combine to form one gnarly image on the back. Limited to 20. Available at midnight EST tonight. Details, including which records are coming with the bundle:

http://paperplastick.limitedrun.com/products/506854-black-friday-special-set-of-six-limited-edition-records-lim-to-20

Back2_proof.jpg

New Paper + Plastick release for Black Friday. It's six records that have already been out for a while, with limited edition hand-screened jackets that all combine to form one gnarly image on the back. Limited to 20. Available at midnight EST tonight. Details, including which records are coming with the bundle:

http://paperplastick.limitedrun.com/products/506854-black-friday-special-set-of-six-limited-edition-records-lim-to-20

Back2_proof.jpg

So it'll actually ship some time in April then right?

I'm already going to throw a 'want' out there. I won't be able to do any shopping on friday, but really really really (really.) want that new Gaslight record. Anybody think they can grab one for me?? The shop in Chapel Hill is getting one, but I'll be back in WV for the holidays

if your close to budget in charleston give john a call, think he said he had a few on order. I got lucky and grabbed the two things i needed already so i dont have to go out tomorrow.