Riot Fest 2013

bgdesign

in case anybody is still looking for hotel in Chicago...

I had so-so luck with Priceline.

booked a room at the W Chicago Lakeshore with a bid of $130.  (I bid $5 incriments from $110 to $130)

Well within my budget and location is pretty good.  It's a straight shot by bus to the park.

I think Navy Pier is a worth while stop for a tourist. Yes, touristy things are what tourists typically do when they first tour Chicago. I can't knock something just because Ive lived here my whole life and am used to having those touristy things in the city. You can knock out Navy Pier in an hours time.

if i accidentally run in to any of you that'd be cool, but i'm too lazy to make an effort to that sort of thing.

ill be with a large group of friends most likely.

also i will be getting food from a vendor for free since i know them so if you end up seeing a guy get food from the same place over the course of the few days that may be me

I'm down to meet up with people.. also as far as communicating during the festival groupme is an amazing tool. It's group IM using text messaging, so you can just turn off your data, save battery and still potentially be able to send/receive messages. It's been the best for me and my friends when we're in Vegas or trying to get together for a show.

https://groupme.com/

Edit of course this also means we'll need to know each other's phone numbers beforehand.. lol!