Riot Fest 2013

bgdesign

I'm down to meet up with people.. also as far as communicating during the festival groupme is an amazing tool. It's group IM using text messaging, so you can just turn off your data, save battery and still potentially be able to send/receive messages. It's been the best for me and my friends when we're in Vegas or trying to get together for a show.

https://groupme.com/

Edit of course this also means we'll need to know each other's phone numbers beforehand.. lol!

Group me uses data. It will be useless if you don't have cell service.

Group me uses data. It will be useless if you don't have cell service.

I've had it work purely without data. It will need data if you link your number to something like google voice. However normal text messaging has and still uses just normal cell network traffic... doesn't matter if there's absolutely no phone service anyways. 

I've had it work purely without data. It will need data if you link your number to something like google voice. However normal text messaging has and still uses just normal cell network traffic... doesn't matter if there's absolutely no phone service anyways. 

not many people have amazing phones that work without service.

I'm not a jerk, I promise.

can my roommate and i maybe take you up on this? at least on saturday?

Billy - just responded to yr PM.

Nick, yeah, the two of you are welcome on Saturday. There's a twin bed in the spare bedroom that I think Billy's gonna use, but I have a huge air mattress and a couple of super comfy couches that are up for grabs.

Oh, and we live within walking distance of the grounds. So, no public transit!

The Replacements were amazing! The Stooges and Dinosaur Jr. Were great too.

Actually every band except Best Coast were awesome. The singer from Best Coast was complaining in between songs. She complained about everything from short set time to short setup time to no one getting into their set. Musicially I didn't mind them but she was having no fun so it was hard for anyone else to.

The had a lot, most of it was sold out by the end of the show. All the shirts were $25 except the baseball shirt Off the top of my head:

A 3/4 baseball t-shirt, blue sleeves with the replacements written in a very curvey basebally font - $30

A blue  shirt with the replacements written in yellow

A white shirt with The Replacements written inside a blue box (like the facebook logo) and on the back it said hate us on facebook and had a curser giving the middle finger

A shirt that looks like a doller bill (I think) but had $25 n the midle and the bill was ripped on both sides and said "I was ripped off $25 by The Replacements" (I definitely got the wording wrong)

A black hat with white stitching $30

A black zip-up with white writing $50

This poster for $30 and a shirt that had just the writing and dial on it.

http://epilogger.com/events/PhotoDetails/3131/1943078

I think that's everything, may have missed a shirt.

Merch continued....

I think they had a dark grey shirt with the foreground/silhouette of the handshake from "Pleased to Meet Me" early in the day...they had it for ladies as well.

The Navy/Yellow Logo shirt Large sold out early in the day....I got to the tent at around 6:00

The hat is a flexfit fitted hat in S/M and L/XL - the logo is embroidered in the front with a smaller version on the back.

Apparently the poster lasted only an hour, so there must not have been very man

If you were looking to get something, I'd get it early. 

They are also launching their website soon, I would imagine some of the designs will be in there too. That's one of the reasons I went with the tour dates shirt (radio dial)

Enjoy!

Merch continued....

I think they had a dark grey shirt with the foreground/silhouette of the handshake from "Pleased to Meet Me" early in the day...they had it for ladies as well.

The Navy/Yellow Logo shirt Large sold out early in the day....I got to the tent at around 6:00

The hat is a flexfit fitted hat in S/M and L/XL - the logo is embroidered in the front with a smaller version on the back.

Apparently the poster lasted only an hour, so there must not have been very man

If you were looking to get something, I'd get it early. 

They are also launching their website soon, I would imagine some of the designs will be in there too. That's one of the reasons I went with the tour dates shirt (radio dial)

Enjoy!

Posted is limited to 65 and un-numbered, as per the merch guy!