Riot Fest 2013

bgdesign

No Sunday pass?  3-day passes are sold out but I think you can still pick up a Sunday only ticket in addition to your 2-day pass.

i'm not free for sunday.

i planed on coming out to chicago for a weekend next month anyway, just managed to schedule it in time to make some RF dates.

i have to come back sunday morning, so my kids can get to school on monday.

Larry Arms acquired. Easy peasy.

I wasn't originally going to buy one because it's questionable whether I will make it Friday night or not, but I like the Cobra Lounge...so fuck it.  it's only $30

It did, however, take me like 10 attempts to get a ticket.  Kept saying all tickets were in carts.

I wasn't originally going to buy one because it's questionable whether I will make it Friday night or not, but I like the Cobra Lounge...so fuck it.  it's only $30

It did, however, take me like 10 attempts to get a ticket.  Kept saying all tickets were in carts.

When I was ordering, there was a 10 minute countdown timer running. I'm guessing they all disappeared quick, but some popped back up after people didn't finish their orders.

I know this is a little last minute, but my lodging plans have fallen through for riotfest. Is there a chance anyone is looking for someone to share a hotel room with or something like that during riotfest?

there's a days inn by the airport thats $44 a night. i'll be booking a room with a friend. you can totally crash on our floor.

Looks like Rancid will have a limited /500 2xLP at Riot Fest. What other flippable vinylz should I be on the lookout for?

That's kind of cool, last year I don't believe there was much in the way of vinyl or other merch other than shirts.  At least from what I remember.

i haven't been in this thread for a little while now, so forgive me if this has come up already, but have they mentioned when they're gonna post the set times? the dude they have on twitter keeps dodging that question.

also heard there's no re-entry? i think that's horse shit. 

I think I remember somebody saying it will be sometime this week? 

Regarding the re-entry situation...not sure how big of a deal that really is unless you happen to live in the neighborhood or nearby.  There's really no place to go and the food options on grounds were not expensive at all last year.

I think I remember somebody saying it will be sometime this week? 

Regarding the re-entry situation...not sure how big of a deal that really is unless you happen to live in the neighborhood or nearby.  There's really no place to go and the food options on grounds were not expensive at all last year.

oh ok cool. we're staying about 2 miles from the site so it'd be a long walk, but i hate the thought of having a 3 hour gap of bands we didn't care about that we had to stay for. glad to hear the foods not outrageous.