What are you getting your significant other for Christmas?

Look at me, starting all these threads today.

So what are you getting your lady (or dude) for Christmas this year? This is my first Christmas as a married man, so I definitely need to set the bar high. Or maybe I'm doing it wrong. However, I know Emmy is going to SHIT when she opens her present. I ended up getting our favorite artist (Derek Nobbs; he is the one responsible for the recent tattoo I have; original artist, not tattoo artist) to create a custom piece for Emily. His work is SICK. Everyone should go check him out:

http://www.dereknobbs.com/

So what are you getting for your lovely this year?

I've been not so secretly been knitting a scarf. Probably need to come up with something else.. socks maybe.

I'll probably end up finding something cool with a bird or a deer on it. Girls really like birds, deer and owls for some reason. Oh, and vintage looking clocks and stuff.

As a matter of fact, we should pull an Office moment and make mugs with photos of ourselves on them and send them to our favorite board members. I would love some fun coffee mugs.

that's where I got the idea. and yes we should absolutely do that.

been single for 2 years now but there's a lady that I've been talking to and hanging out with a lot for a few months. We're both baseball nuts so I'm getting her a custom made Dodgers jersey with her last name and Birthday number. Even better is that she's small. Youth sizes = Cheaper Price.

My girlfriend's birthday is 2 weeks before Christmas so that's a bummer on my wallet. Got her a case and all kinds of other stuff for her new Macbook for her birthday. So far I have a Daryl Dixon T-shirt I picked up from Hot Topic and no other leads as to what to get her for Christmas. Everything she wants is either too expensive or her mom is buying it for her.