Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

It's sad to see the level of care that was given to an album that was overdue for a repress. pixelated artwork, grooves being on the wrong sides, and incorrect sequence the ALBUM NAME on the labels. I hope the guys in Finch are aware of the flaws present in the Universal reissue and address them when they handle their own reissue. I would hate to see the same mistakes be made again.

hahah I showed this to Richard Reines today and he was shocked at how poorly this was executed.

Was this before or after you walked on his back?

(Please note: this is a joke. No offense/harm/etc. was intended in the making of this post. Any such happenings are mere coincidence and should not be taken too seriously.)

hahah I showed this to Richard Reines today and he was shocked at how poorly this was executed.

A cheaper copy with a pixelated cover sure beats the $40 (or more) price tag you and Richard wanted to sell the original press with all the water damage for. ;)

I agree with you and others though this was done with very little care for the actual cover artwork for this project. It's a shame to because the actual records look realls nice and sound pretty good.