Finch - What It Is To Burn 2xLP Hot Topic exclusives

travis

I listened to my Richard pressing for comparison... blows the new pressing out of the water (dynamic, sound quality, etc) well worth the $50 I paid for it...  WTF Universal....

Buy my copy for less than retail.  Listened to side A, some of Side C, and some of D.

Does Richard still have these water-damaged copies?  I'd like one.  Especially if he could include a remastered copy of the titular demo track.

It could come in a paper bag for all I care.

I listened to my Richard pressing for comparison... blows the new pressing out of the water (dynamic, sound quality, etc) well worth the $50 I paid for it...  WTF Universal....

Buy my copy for less than retail.  Listened to side A, some of Side C, and some of D.

Does Richard still have these water-damaged copies?  I'd like one.  Especially if he could include a remastered copy of the titular demo track.

You say less than retail but starting the auction at $20 and adding $4 shipping doesn't really make this enticing. You can basically get a brand new/unplayed/sealed one from Hot Topic for $24ppd. One thing that is awesome about your listing is that you used a really pixelated image as the default photo lolololol. Fitting.

Love the auction's description of the record.  Haha! 

To be fair that is one of the funniest listing descriptions i've seen. Not sure if serious or not, though.

Just like when asked if that guy was serious about his hatred of Sunshine, 100%

Y... One thing that is awesome about your listing is that you used a really pixelated image as the default photo lolololol. Fitting.

I intentionally found a small image and blew it up with the worst upsampling method, just for this auction, THANKS for noticing :-)

Just got this in. Holy crap. It's BAD. I don't understand how the text on the front isn't bad and the rest of the artwork got fucked up. 2 thumbs DOWN universal. 

BTW as a professional designer... It's likely a multi-page layout program that links your original raster (jpeg-like) images with vector art.  The vector portion, common to the back cover (read:re-used) came out fine.  Someone forgot to link the high-res raster portion, rookie mistake happens often.

EG- the only clear part on the cover was scale-able vector art, the rest was raster art.

HT should feel the need to repress this, not because there is a HUGE demand for these, but just to get the sleeves and labels right. A small run of /500 maybe. Wouldn't be such a bad idea, IMO. 

Edit: Here's a link to my instagram. A closer look of the center labels can be found. 

http://instagram.com/olopez6919

Double Edit: But the record does found good. Really good. So I guess there is an upside to all of this. 

I found it didn't sound good.

I agree with the re-press, however I don't feel like we should have to pay twice because HT messed up. When Portugal messed up they offered free replacements. I wish Travis would shed a little light on this and let us know what happened and what is currently being done to rectify the situation.