Interpunk has a fuckton of vinyl on sale

I wanna buy that Thieves and Villains LP and while it is super cheap I really need to hold off for Midtown releases. I will probably pick this up another time as I don't see it being too rare in the future. I do want that bonus track "Women" though. Can't find it anywhere online.

Actually I think they have the wrong pressing listed so I will just get it from victory during a sale. the ltd. 400 is the white.

The hell with interpunk.......They emailed me about the Mastodon "live at the Aragon" DVD when it was released,"free autographed poster with purchase"....so cool, I ordered it,even sprung for a shipping tube to send the poster in.

"We don't have the autographed posters in stock right now, but we'll send it when they come in"

The poster was the only reason I even purcahsed the DVD,I was at the Aragon and saw the show.

Of course they sent the DVD.....never got the poster.

I was going to throw out some suggestions, but it looks like I grabbed the last copy of some things!

Monotonix Body Language (ep totally rules)

Monotonix full length (not nearly as good)

Nomo Invisible Cities (incredible experimental/jazz from Ann Arbor)

Drudkh - I forget the fuckin title but it's Ukrainian black metal played by a bunch of assholes

Sonic's Rendezvous Band live at the Masonic Temple in Detroit (Members of MC5, Stooges, Rationals, and Up) <-- this is still in stock. grab it unless you like all your rock and roll to sound like it's played by guys who cry in their cheerios every day.

if not a damn thing interested you, you need to expand your taste a bit and stop buying only hot topic reissues. i got the following for less than $8 a record shipped and im stoked i did.

1 189097 Iron Lung -Live At Supersonic LP $8.91 $8.91

1 102917 Love Like.. Electrocution -Love Like.. Electrocution (First Pressi LP $5.23 $5.23

1 193987 Middle East -I Want That You Are Always Happy LP $8.20 $8.20

1 169557 Owen/Rutabega -Split EP (180 Gram Vinyl) LP $4.99 $4.99

1 164363 Averkiou -Throwing Sparks LP $5.70 $5.70

1 28794 Intima -Peril And Panic LP $4.64 $4.64

1 179399 Medications -Completely Removed LP $5.59 $5.59

1 177150 Unwelcome Guests -Don't Go Swimming LP $5.11 $5.11