I will buy Hot Topic records and ship them overseas (Or Canada!) for you.

gmoney

Canadians are welcome with me as well provided they apologize for Bryan Adams

That's the first thing that's made me laugh on this site in a while. I've gotta dig up that old Three Musketeers song that he did with sting and Rod Stewart now.

Edit:

Nevermind, here it is:

There's nothing I need from HT right now, I just wanted to say that I'm really happy to see a thread's all about helping other ppl get HT stuff for decent shipping prices, didn't see such a good demonstration of ppl helping each other here for a long time.

VC might still have a chance to be a civilized vinyl forum in the internet after all ;)

There's nothing I need from HT right now, I just wanted to say that I'm really happy to see a thread's all about helping other ppl get HT stuff for decent shipping prices, didn't see such a good demonstration of ppl helping each other here for a long time.

VC might still have a chance to be a civilized vinyl forum in the internet after all ;)

this IS AWESOME and all, but how ironic is it that some are so surprised at this when the site is the collective after all. haha.

add me to the list of people willing to help. never know when a euro buddy comes in handy. ;-)