NOFX Box set

mclz

Just wondering, what's the better decision? Fat or Epitaph? Everyone seems to be choosing Fat. It's more limited? Or blue>pink?

I love pink vinyl. I considered going with Epitaph, but I decided to pass on the box set as I already have the records on colors/blacks that I like. I love my pink SLATFATS, Ribbed looks great on black, orange is perfect for sm airlines. Like the black Wolves with yellow labels.

I love pink vinyl. I considered going with Epitaph, but I decided to pass on the box set as I already have the records on colors/blacks that I like. I love my pink SLATFATS, Ribbed looks great on black, orange is perfect for sm airlines. Like the black Wolves with yellow labels.

I went with them. I can't think of a pink vinyl that survived in my collection. It was a stressful decision though. No retreat, no regrets.

Anyone ever had customs issues with FAT? Meaning you had to pay customs, because they didn't ship it as "gift" or with a non-charged value.

I didnt have any problems when i ordered Lagwagon box set. However, i did have to pay customs on NoFX 7" box (but i have to say this is the only time this has happened ever). I think its just luck of the draw, dude.

I didnt have any problems when i ordered Lagwagon box set. However, i did have to pay customs on NoFX 7" box (but i have to say this is the only time this has happened ever). I think its just luck of the draw, dude.

Alright, thanks! I guess you can always have bad luck with customs. I've ordered maybe 80% of my records overseas in the last year and never had problems, so I just assume it's gonna be fine. I'm sure they have enough experience to know how to handle those things,

Alright, thanks! I guess you can always have bad luck with customs. I've ordered maybe 80% of my records overseas in the last year and never had problems, so I just assume it's gonna be fine. I'm sure they have enough experience to know how to handle those things,

I always had to pay customs on every fat order over $30. As well as any other overseas order over $30. Marking it as gift doesn't do any good here :(

That would just suck big time! I imagine customs are not cheap on a 200+ $ order.

Yeah, and tax is calculated based on the total price including sipping. So that's 20% of $270 plus some additional fees, which comes to roughly $65. So I'll just go the easy route and buy from the EU epitaph store.