NOFX Box set

mclz

My account was withdrawn this morning from fat, so they will charge you if you ordered. Mine wont be signed, but I couldn't care less about that. Its worth less to me with scribble signatures. Good luck to those that missed out getting one , I dont have a single album from them so it was a good buy.

Yeah, and tax is calculated based on the total price including sipping. So that's 20% of $270 plus some additional fees, which comes to roughly $65. So I'll just go the easy route and buy from the EU epitaph store.

Maybe the better choice, but I'll take the chance of being lucky. Blue>pink ;)

I went with them. I can't think of a pink vinyl that survived in my collection. It was a stressful decision though. No retreat, no regrets.

Jess,

Send me a couple of the artists who's collections were wiped out in the storm. I'm going to send you a couple records as a gift. If I don't have those I'll send a surprise based on taste. Post it publicly here and PM me your address. 

Jess,

Send me a couple of the artists who's collections were wiped out in the storm. I'm going to send you a couple records as a gift. If I don't have those I'll send a surprise based on taste. Post it publicly here and PM me your address.

You, sir, are a very good person. I wish there were more of your kind!

Jess,

You certainly are a very generous and kind person. I could never just accept gifts though. I did PM an extremely long message. I've been told I can talk a lot...

You, sir, are a very good person. I wish there were more of your kind!

He sure is. And in fact, Moonbeams also reached out to me. It was certainly unexpected, but extremely kind of both of them. Especially since I am a new member to this board and they are extending such selfless offers.  There definitely good people here on these boards.