Merch Now should consider getting a new shirt printer....

... and possibly upgrade their customer service. 

Bought a Harvard shirt a few weeks ago and got this:

8281042307_1510d762e7_c.jpg

The design is printed fucking terrible - crooked as shit. I contacted them w/ the photo and they apologized and said another would go out. 

Today I got this in the mail:

8282090888_56a1151cc2_c.jpg

Worse than the first one - obviously no one even looked to make sure the one going out was correct. My only assumption is that the entire batch was screen printed by a fucking blind person.

Whoever printed this pulled one side of the shirt lower then the other on the pallet before they printed it. This is actually very common. When I was in the screenprint business this would happen all the time. Without quality control stuff like this slips through the cracks all the time.

This looks like an automatic printer malfunction. Or new kids a dumbass. It's not hard to get one straight on. There is adhesive for a reason.

Pretty sure MN is just the distribution end. However, I think Becks owns it and I'm pretty sure he does printing too. I'm actually kinda pissed at them right now, their distro center is located in Albany and I'm in Troy which is 10 minutes from there and I still don't have a record I ordered two weeks ago. Usually their merch gets to me in a day. 

Pretty sure MN is just the distribution end. However, I think Becks owns it and I'm pretty sure he does printing too. I'm actually kinda pissed at them right now, their distro center is located in Albany and I'm in Troy which is 10 minutes from there and I still don't have a record I ordered two weeks ago. Usually their merch gets to me in a day. 

that's merchdirect, not merchnow.

It's def the fault of whoever placed the shirt on the platen. I screen print for a living myself and actually did a lot of Harvard's shirts 6-7 years ago in Jesse's basement.

I traded a shirt I made with Red City Radio at a show a few months ago for one of their shirts and it was printed crooked as fuck too, then I noticed that Kris Roe was wearing a different Red City Radio shirt that night and it was visibly crooked on him as well. 

I can't stand when people don't give a fuck about the product they produce. That printing company should have deemed this unacceptable and made sure the shirts went on straight. 

Or the screen was burnt crooked. Who knows. It's weird how I notice stuff on shirts now after working in the business for so long.

i do the same thing in photographs.... usually its WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU PUT THE SOFTBOX AT THAT ANGLE?! YOU ARENT EVEN LIGHTING THIS CORRECTLY, I HATE YOU!

then i breath.