Recently Viewing

Watched Kick-Ass 2 last night.  I liked it a lot more than I thought I would considering I didn't really care for the first movie or the second set of books.  I must have been in the right mood for it or something.  I doubt I'd watch it again, but I don't regret taking the time to watch it once.

Watched The Wolverine last night. Though I loved the first one, this was incredibly cheesy and super predictable. I can't believe there are talks of a third installment.

Wait, you liked X-Men Origins: Wolverine more than The Wolverine? And you thought The Wolverine was more cheesy than the first?

The Wolverine sucked pretty bad.  Origins Wolverine sucked pretty bad also, but I found it more entertaining.  Cheesier for sure, but it had enough to keep my attention.  "The Wolverine" should've been called "Wolverine vs. Ninjas" because that's basically all it was.

X-Men future/past whatever the fuck it's called looks pretty rad though.  

Also if you missed it there is an alternate ending of The Wolverine which features the classic yellow/black suit.  pretty cool:

http://www.comicbooktherapy.com/the-wolverine-alternate-ending-features-a-classic-costume-168482

X-Men first class was really, really good -- right up there with the best superhero movies of all time (except for the Nolan Batman movies, which trump everything).

Excited for the new one.

Agreed that was a great movie.  I'm super excited to see Bryan Singer return as the director of the new one.

Maybe the first Wolverine just came out at the right time for me and I overlooked any sort of cheesiness it had, unfortunately the second could not be overlooked.  Though I have been revisiting all of my old Wolverine comic books, which is pretty rad.  I don't want to hunt down the comic book thread enough to post that. 

About to start The Worlds End

Nice!  I'm planning on watching that tonight or tomorrow.  I'm trying to decide if I want to take on the whole trilogy.

I watched The To Do List last night.  It was entertaining and it made me laugh, but it was fairly forgettable.  It was a good 'drink some beer and shut off my brain' movie.