Recently Viewing

I won't argue that Noah wasn't gorgeous.  I think I would have liked it more if it had focused on Crazy Noah once they got on the ark.

Just finished Bad Words and enjoyed it.  It didn't have me laughing the whole way through, but there were some really good lines in it.  It also had a surprisingly sweet ending without feeling out of place.  Glad I took the time to watch it.

Finished 24: LAD

It was decent. Had a few great Bauer moments/lines. The finale was pretty sad :(. I hope they finally make a 24 movie.

I liked it quite a bit.  Not that it was necessarily great, but it's always fun to watch.  I hope they go for another season more than a movie.  The 12 episode season seems to fix some of what made it drag.

Really? I watched it last night and was very disappointed. It felt very forced in having action in a Biblical based story. 

I didn't like it either.  I think you and I are the only two in this thread with that opinion though.

I liked it quite a bit.  Not that it was necessarily great, but it's always fun to watch.  I hope they go for another season more than a movie.  The 12 episode season seems to fix some of what made it drag.

Yeah I always enjoy 24, even when its totally unbelievable at times. They certainely have room for more story considering how it ended. Really hope they re-release the series on Blu-Ray so I can replace my flooded DVDs.

Yeah I always enjoy 24, even when its totally unbelievable at times. They certainely have room for more story considering how it ended. Really hope they re-release the series on Blu-Ray so I can replace my flooded DVDs.

My friend's and I used to get together and watch it every week, because a fun tradition.  We also would drink a 24oz beer during each episode :)